GoPet Petrun PR730 Encloseable Treadmill for Large Dogs up to 264 lbs
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The GoPet Petrun Treadmill PR730 is a BIG dog treamill designed for the BIGGEST dog breeds, able to support to a whopping 264 Pounds. Dog treadmills are a way for owners to provide their dog with exercise even when the weather is bad or it is inconvenient to go out for a walk. The GoPet Petrun Treadmill is truly a professionally designed dog treadmill for your very large and active dog. It features an Air Step Incline system so you and increase or decrease the incline to change your dog's exercise regime. A metal enclosure acts as a visual cue to help your dog run straight, and also helps to keep your dog from falling off of the sides of the treadmill. This dog treadmill is designed for the largest dog breeds and is perfect for owners who do not have the running space these dogs require.
The GoPet dog treadmill features a silent driving system for quiet operation, a wireless remote control, and a safety lock system. The treadmill also has an air cylinder Auto-Fold design for easy storage. The dolly wheels make it easy to move the treadmill around, and a metal eyelet which allows for a toy to be attached. Push button controls also allow for gradual increases and decreases in speed.
Note: The length of the dog is more important when buying the proper treadmill than a dogs weight. Make sure the running surface is at least 1/3 longer than your dog for the optimal size and range of motion. Please see our GoPet FAQ page for answers to our frequently asked GoPet questions.
- For Dogs up to 264 pounds and maximum of 59 inches long
- Running Area: 98"L x 25"W
- Speeds from 0.6-10 MPH (1-16 KMH)
- Incline can be changed to vary the difficulty
- Air Cylinder which auto-folds the treadmill for easy storage
- Low running platform
- Remote or manual control
- Speed and timer control
- Emergency Safety Stop
- Dog Chain Holder
- Silent Driving System for very quiet operation
1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
GoPet covers all TreadWheels and Treadmills for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt. The comprehensive warranty includes damage to product prior to the customer receipt as well as any product faults under normal operating conditions. If the product damage is slight, and can be fixed by a replacement part, GoPet will send the parts free of charge.Product Details
The following measuring guide is for measuring and determining the proper size treadmill for you dogs. If your dog is younger than 18 months, you may need to estimate your dog's adult size based on their breed. In this case, we always recommend getting a larger size in case your dog outgrows his estimated adult size.
Step 1. Weighing Your Dog
You may weigh your dog yourself by having your dog stand on a scale, or you can hold your dog and weigh both of you, then just weigh yourself and subtract. You may also contact your Veterinarian for your dog's weight during their last check-up. Compare your dog's weight to the treadmill model's weight. It should be at or below the weight limit.
As a general rule of thumb, your dog's weight can be used to determine the best dog treadmill size to buy, based on manufacturer recommended weight limits on each treadmill model. However, some dogs may have longer legs and weigh less, or some dogs may be heavier with shorter legs than the recommended guidelines. Thus, weight alone will not always give you the most ideal sized treadmill.
Step 2. Measuring Your Dog
Next, you will need the Gait Measurement of your dog. The best way to measure your dog is using a tape measure, or use a string and then measure your lengths (see pictures below).
- Measure Your Dog's Gait Length. To do this, get your dog in a down position on its side and extend the legs, both front and back so they both appear to be reaching. The legs don’t need to be straight out – just comfortably extended. Measure in a straight line from the front paws to the back paws.
- Provide Wiggle Room. Add another 5-10 inches to your dog’s extended measurement. Consider that your dog may drift forward or back and allow for more room to ensure your dog will stride and change gaits at a comfortable speed.
Step 3. Compare Measurements to Models
Compare your measurements with the running area dimensions. Your dog need the length of the running area to be at least the Gait Length + 5 to 10 inches (more if your dog has long strides)
If you have more than one dog, order the TreadMill for the largest dog, the smaller dogs can learn to run on the larger TreadMill.
Still Have Questions?
If you are unsure of the size TreadMill to buy, CONTACT US with the BREED of your dog, the BODY LENGTH and FRONT LEG LENGTH, BACK LEG LENGTH and the WEIGHT of your dog and we will make sure that you are ordering the correct size TreadMill.
Model Comparison - Click Product Image to See Product Page
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Question: Will my dog run on GoPet equipment?
All dogs can be trained to use GoPet products. Some take a few seconds and others may take a few days to get used to GoPet Treadmills or TreadWheels.
Question: How do I clean my GoPet TreadWheel?
Any mild based detergent and water can be used to clean the wheel. Use of a soft bristled brush is also useful. Use of pressure washing is not recommended.
Question: How do I clean my GoPet TreadMill?
Any mild based detergent and water can be used to clean the treadmill. It is recommended to use a vacuum to remove hair build up on the unit. Be sure to exercise caution around the electronics, as the unit is not water proof.
Question: Can I use my GoPet equipment outside?
TreadWheels can be used outside, however long term exposure to the elements could cause fading or corrosion. TreadMills are not recommended for outdoor use.
Question: Are there safety features on the GoPet TreadMills?
All GoPet TreadMills have gradual start and stop with 0.5 mph speed increment adjustment. All GoPet TreadMills have an emergency shut off switch on both the unit and the remote.
Question: Can more than one dog run on the equipment at one time?
Although it is not recommended, if your unit is large enough more than one dog could run at a time as long as the weight limit on the unit is not exceeded.
Question: Does the equipment require regular maintenance?
TreadWheels and TreadMills are maintenance free but may, from time to time, require some minor adjustment of the guide wheels under heavy use conditions. These adjustments are simple and directions to do so are provided with the unit.
Question: How can I be sure that I am getting the correct size unit?
See our Treadmill Sizing and Measuring Guide for more information.
GoPet (GP) - Ships Freight from Ephrata, PA
- Ships in 1-3 business days from warehouse in Pennsylvania. Transit time is an additional 3-5 business days.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top