GoPet CS6020 Indoor/Outdoor Treadwheel for Medium and Large Dogs
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Please see our GoPet FAQ page for answers to our frequently asked GoPet questions!
The GoPet TreadWheel for Medium and Large Dogs
The GoPet CS6020 TreadWheel allows your dog to exercise indoors or out! As outdoor spaces are getting smaller and people are working longer hours, often household dogs struggle to get the exercise they need to stay healthy. Now, with the GoPet TreadWheel, gone are the days where owners are required to have large spaces in order for their pets to run freely. The free standing GoPet TreadWheel provides an unlimited running surface allowing your dog to walk or run for miles. The treadwheel is even great during the winter months when the weather may be too extreme for your dog to get proper exercise. To top it off, the TreadWheel is dog powered so no electricity is needed.
Many dogs will use the treadwheel on their own to relieve boredom and get some exercise even while their owners are away from home. Best of all, the GoPet TreadWheel is safe, featuring a cushioned, durable matted surface that protects your dog's foot pads as he stays healthy by getting exercise at his or her own natural pace. It is a great outlet for energetic breeds and a great way for any overweight dogs to get back in shape!
1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
GoPet covers all TreadWheels and Treadmills for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt. The comprehensive warranty includes damage to product prior to the customer receipt as well as any product faults under normal operating conditions. If the product damage is slight, and can be fixed by a replacement part, GoPet will send the parts free of charge.
- Model: CS6020
- Color: Black and Silver
- Product Dimensions: 70"H x 35"D x 65"W
- Product Weight: 200 lbs
- GoPet Treadwheel
- Stainless Steel Training Door
- Running Surface Mat for added comfort
- Training Brake to adjust varying resistance on the Treadwheel
Model Comparison - Click Product Image to See Product Page
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Question: Will my dog run on GoPet equipment?
All dogs can be trained to use GoPet products. Some take a few seconds and others may take a few days to get used to GoPet Treadmills or TreadWheels.
Question: How do I clean my GoPet TreadWheel?
Any mild based detergent and water can be used to clean the wheel. Use of a soft bristled brush is also useful. Use of pressure washing is not recommended.
Question: How do I clean my GoPet TreadMill?
Any mild based detergent and water can be used to clean the treadmill. It is recommended to use a vacuum to remove hair build up on the unit. Be sure to exercise caution around the electronics, as the unit is not water proof.
Question: Can I use my GoPet equipment outside?
TreadWheels can be used outside, however long term exposure to the elements could cause fading or corrosion. TreadMills are not recommended for outdoor use.
Question: Are there safety features on the GoPet TreadMills?
All GoPet TreadMills have gradual start and stop with 0.5 mph speed increment adjustment. All GoPet TreadMills have an emergency shut off switch on both the unit and the remote.
Question: Can more than one dog run on the equipment at one time?
Although it is not recommended, if your unit is large enough more than one dog could run at a time as long as the weight limit on the unit is not exceeded.
Question: Does the equipment require regular maintenance?
TreadWheels and TreadMills are maintenance free but may, from time to time, require some minor adjustment of the guide wheels under heavy use conditions. These adjustments are simple and directions to do so are provided with the unit.
Question: How can I be sure that I am getting the correct size unit?
See our Treadmill Sizing and Measuring Guide for more information.
GoPet (GP) - Ships Freight from Ephrata, PA
- Ships in 1-3 business days from warehouse in Pennsylvania. Transit time is an additional 3-5 business days.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.