F-Air Canister Kit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
A sensible answer to anesthesia gas problems in the operating room, the F/AIR anesthesia gas filter was specifically designed to remove waste anesthesia gases such as ISOFLURANE, HALOTHANE, ENFLURANE, SEVOFLURANE, etc. from the operating room environment. Economical to use, with an average useful life of 12 to 15 hours, the F/AIR is easily adaptable to anesthesia machines. The F/AIR can remove no less than 50 grams of pure halogenated anesthetic gases and can then be conveniently discarded.
Compatible with all of our DRE Anesthesia Machines
- Ready to use
- Minimal storage
- No Maintenance
- Standardized Connector
- Compact size
- Height: 6 inches
- Weight of Active Components: 200 grams
- Diameter: 31⁄4 inches
- Connector, outside diameter: 7⁄8 inches male
- Adsorption Capacity
- *Carbon Tetrachloride Activity, weight increase: 60% **Halogenated Gas Retentivity: 50 grams
- F-air canister
- F-air holder
- Scavenging tub: 40” with 3 adapters
DRE Product ID 10584
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.