F-Air Canister Kit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
A sensible answer to anesthesia gas problems in the operating room, the F/AIR anesthesia gas filter was specifically designed to remove waste anesthesia gases such as ISOFLURANE, HALOTHANE, ENFLURANE, SEVOFLURANE, etc. from the operating room environment. Economical to use, with an average useful life of 12 to 15 hours, the F/AIR is easily adaptable to anesthesia machines. The F/AIR can remove no less than 50 grams of pure halogenated anesthetic gases and can then be conveniently discarded.
Compatible with all of our DRE Anesthesia Machines
- Ready to use
- Minimal storage
- No Maintenance
- Standardized Connector
- Compact size
- Height: 6 inches
- Weight of Active Components: 200 grams
- Diameter: 31⁄4 inches
- Connector, outside diameter: 7⁄8 inches male
- Adsorption Capacity
- *Carbon Tetrachloride Activity, weight increase: 60% **Halogenated Gas Retentivity: 50 grams
- F-air canister
- F-air holder
- Scavenging tub: 40” with 3 adapters
DRE Product ID 10584
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top