EMMA II Veterinary Capnograph
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Immediate capnography at your fingertips
Immediate results — EMMA requires virtually no warm-up time, with full accuracy in 15 seconds to measure end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate (RR)
Continuous capnogram allows for confirmation of endotracheal tube placement, enables clinicians to assess the depth and effectiveness of compressions, and recognize return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC)
Small, portable capnograph — lightweight design fits in the palm of your hand for unmatched mobility and convenience during short-term EtCO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric, and infant patients
Flexible use at multiple points of care, including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care unit, and long-term acute care
Helps clinicians assess the effectiveness of CPR and guide ventilation, allowing them to make adjustments in the course of treatment, breath by breath
Rugged, water-resistant design for reliable operation in challenging environments
Easy to maintain — no routine calibration required
- Clear, continuous capnogram of carbon dioxide values
- Simple, easy-to-use interface for quick set-up and one-touch programming
- Audible and visual alarm system for No Adapter, Clogged Adapter, No Breath (Apnea), Low Battery and adjustable High and Low EtCO2 alarm
- Long battery life — up to 10 hours of normal use with two standard AAA lithium batteries
- CO2: 0-99 mmHg, 0-9.9 kPa
- RR: 3-150 bpm
Accuracy (standard conditions)
- CO2: 0-40 mmHg +2 mmHg; 41-99 mmHg 6% of reading 0-5.3 kPa +0.3 kPa; 5.4-9.9 kPa 6% of reading
- RR: +1 bpm
- Type: 2 (two) AAA Cell Alkaline or Lithium
- Battery life: 6 hours (Alkaline); 10 hours (Lithium)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 50º C (23 to 122º F)
- Operating atmospheric pressure: 70 to 120 kPa
- Operating humidity: 10-95%, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -30 to 70º C (-22 to 158º F)
- Storage atmospheric pressure: 50 to 120 kPa
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.5 x 1.5” (5.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59.5 g) (with alkaline batteries)
- Dead space adult/pediatric: 6 ml
- Dead space infant: 1 ml
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter for use with EMMA Capnometer
- Neonate Airway Adapter for use with EMMA Capnometer
DRE Product ID 12361
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top