Edemco 48" Standard Powder Coated Steel Dog Grooming Bath Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Edemco F650 Standard Powder Coated Steel Dog Grooming Bath Tub with a backsplash wall is specifically designed for bathing small to large dogs and adding to the efficiency of your shop. The drain and hot/cold water ports can installed on either left or right hand installation, based on your specifications.
Back splash wall keeps water from splashing out of the tub, and also includes two animal restrainer. This tub is easy to clean and durable, designed to last a lifetime. The legs are removable so the tub can fit inside a cabinet area.
*Note: Photo shows the F465 Pet Step, which is only included in specified packages.
*Note on Shipping: All Edemco products, including this one, are made to order. Please allow 7-9 weeks for shipping.
- Made from the highest quality electrostatically coated 20 gauge galvanized steel
- Holds animals up to 250 LBS
- Sturdy base with 1" angle tubing floor levelers
- Full back splash wall with two animal restraints, and a 3.5" PVC coated tub rack
- Smooth White Powder Coated Finish
- Bolt on Legs are 20" Long (included in height measurement above) and are shipped detached
- 48"L x 24"W x 57 1/2"H; Tub depth is 16"
- Drain Opening: 4.5" (opening will accept a 3.5" drain)
- Port Holes: 4" and/or 8" Center, comes with 3 port holes (each hole is .875" round)
Pet Pro Supply Co. - Edemco Tub Package Options
We offer the following Package Options for this Grooming Tub. All package options aside from the Standard Tub Only are DISCOUNTED accordingly.
Package 1 - Standard Tub Only - Includes only the following:
- Edemco Standard Tub
- PVC coated tub rack
Package 2 - Plumbing Kit Package - Same as Package 1 but also includes:
- 4" on Center Plumbing Kit: Faucet, Hose, Sprayer, Sprayer Hook, Drain, and Hair Trap
- Edemco F465 Pet Steps: Has 3 steps, supports up to 200 lbs, and folds flat for storage
Choosing the Correct Water Port Side
Imagine standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. The ramp will be located on the opposite side of the the water ports. So if you want right water ports, then the ramp will be on the left. If you want left water ports, then the ramp will be on the right.
Edemco 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Edemco provides a comprehensive 1 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Edemco (ED) - Ships from Peyton, CO
- The current lead time for all Edemco items is 7-9 weeks before we are able to ship. We get our equipment and products directly from Edemco, the manufacturer. Edemco currently has VERY long lead times because their products are in such high demand in the Grooming industry. Since Edemco products are never not stocked by any vendors, there is not much we can do to expedite the process.
- Smaller items and Dryers ship via FedEx Ground, all other larger items ship via Freight
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.