The Edemco F655 Mini Powder Coated Steel Small Dog Grooming Bath Tub with a backsplash wall is specifically designed for bathing small to extra small dogs and adding to the efficiency of your shop. The drain and hot/cold water ports can installed on either left or right hand installation, based on your specifications.
Back splash wall keeps water from splashing out of the tub, and also includes two animal restrainer. This tub is easy to clean and durable, designed to last a lifetime. The legs are removable so the tub can fit inside a cabinet area.
*Note: Photo shows the F655TR black floor grate and the F465 Pet Step, which are only included in specified packages.
*Note on Shipping: All Edemco products, including this one, are made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping.
- Made from the highest quality electrostatically coated 20 gauge galvanized steel
- Holds animals up to 200 LBS
- Sturdy base with 1" angle tubing floor levelers
- Full back splash wall with two animal restraints, and a 3.5" PVC coated tub rack
- Smooth White Powder Coated Finish
- Bolt on Legs are 20" Long (included in height measurement above) and are shipped detached
- 31.5"L x 18"W x 53.5"H; Tub depth is 12"
- Drain Opening: 4.5" (opening will accept a 3.5" drain)
- Port Holes: 4" and/or 8" Center, comes with 3 port holes (each hole is .875" round)
Pet Pro Supply Co. - Edemco Tub Package Options
We offer the following Package Options for this Grooming Tub. All package options aside from the Standard Tub Only are DISCOUNTED accordingly.
Package 1 - Mini Tub Only - Includes only the following:
Package 2 - Plumbing Kit Package - Same as Package 1 but also includes:
- 4" on Center Plumbing Kit: Faucet, Hose, Sprayer, Sprayer Hook, Drain, and Hair Trap
Package 3 - Plumbing Kit, Pet Steps, and Floor Grate - Same as Package 2 but also includes:
- Edemco F465 Pet Steps: Has 3 steps, supports up to 200 lbs, and folds flat for storage
- Edemco F655TR Floor Grate: PVC floor grate provides a raised floor and keeps the animals feed off of the bottom of the tub.
Choosing the Correct Water Port Side
Imagine standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. The ramp will be located on the opposite side of the the water ports. So if you want right water ports, then the ramp will be on the left. If you want left water ports, then the ramp will be on the right.
Edemco 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Edemco provides a comprehensive 1 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser.