Edemco F975000 HyPro Hydraulic Grooming Table with Grooming Swing Arm
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Edemco HyPro Hydraulic Grooming Table with 180 degrees Rotating Grooming Arm (F975000)
Edemco's most popular table is a rock solid, all steel contruction that eliminates wobbling and tipping. Good looks and an attractive price, too! The Hypro Hydraulic Grooming Table has a heavy-duty grooming post that adjusts up to 40" and rotates 180 degrees around the table. Rectangular top has a textured black sprayed durable surface and adjusts from 19" low to 39" high. Position arm exactly where you need it and move out of the way when not in use. A beautiful white electrostatic finish on the base of the table is sleek and stylish enough to fit in well in any Grooming Shop or Vet Office.
*Note on Shipping: All Edemco products, including this one, are made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping.
- All Steel Top: 42" x 24" or 36" x 24" black sprayed durable surface
- Lifting Capacity: 250 LBS
- Switch: Foot Operated Pedal
- Body Finish: Electrostatic white finish
- Table Adjustment: Fully adjustable from 19" to 39"
- Grooming Post: Adjusts up to 40" and rotates 180 degrees around the table
- Construction: Heavy gauge all steel
- Levelers: 4 leg levelers
Edemco 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Edemco provides a comprehensive 1 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Edemco (ED) - Ships from Peyton, CO
- The current lead time for all Edemco items is 2-4 weeks before we are able to ship. We get our equipment and products directly from Edemco, the manufacturer. Edemco currently has VERY long lead times because their products are in such high demand in the Grooming industry. Since Edemco products are never not stocked by any vendors, there is not much we can do to expedite the process.
- Smaller items and Dryers ship via FedEx Ground, all other larger items ship via Freight
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
For all Edemco Warranty related issues, please see the Edemco Warranty Card
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.