Edemco F921 Additional Swing Grooming Arm
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Need Help? Live Chat
Shipping Information: All Edemco Products are built and assembled to order and require 6-8 weeks before equipment is ready ship. If you back order an Edemco product, you will be charged at the time of purchase. However, orders cancelled before items are shipped will receive a full refund. Please contact us with any questions.
Move the swing arm out of the way easily to prevent interference will you work. No longer comes with a table bracket. The bracket is now built onto the tables. The F921 adjustable arm can be mounted on the F975000 Edemco Hydraulic table, the F976000 Edemco Electric table, all F975 tables and all F976 tables. Mounts to the Frame not the Table Top! Adjust up to 48" and is collapsible. Fits tables made in year 2005 or after. This grooming arm does not include table bracket, if you do not already have the table mount bracket on your table, you will need to purchase it separately..
The pet cannot move the arm by the noose so it is always secure in the position you set it. Keep in mind that the overhead noose ring stays in the same position regardless of where the upright arm post is moved.
Color: White (other colors available for an upcharge)
Arm: 180 degree rotation swing, adjustable arm
Rotation: Swings left or right
Edemco (ED) - Ships from Peyton, CO
- The current lead time for all Edemco items is 7-9 weeks before we are able to ship. We get our equipment and products directly from Edemco, the manufacturer. Edemco currently has VERY long lead times because their products are in such high demand in the Grooming industry. Since Edemco products are never not stocked by any vendors, there is not much we can do to expedite the process.
- Smaller items and Dryers ship via FedEx Ground, all other larger items ship via Freight
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
For all Edemco Warranty related issues, please see the Edemco Warranty Card
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.