Edemco F89000NRS Series Force Dryer for Groomers
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Edemco F89000 White NRS Force Dryer
Dryer is equipped with a high-tec NRS (noise reduction system) that decreases motor sound by as much as 60%. Ultra quiet motors deliver large volumes of warm air for fast, efficient drying. The quickest, easiest, and least complicated to maintain of all the dryers available today. External latched filters and covers for easy maintenance. The difference in this dryer and the F87000 is the 2 extra hoses and nozzles and is acage dryer, whereas this dryer has only one hose and nozzle and is not a cage dryer.
*Note on Shipping: All Edemco dryers, including this one, are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks before we are able to ship..
- Finish: Powder coated white finish
- Motors: 2 High Efficiency Thru Flow Motor
- Total Horse Power: 3HP per motor, 6 HP Total
- Speeds: Variable
- Volts: 115/120 volts or 220 volts
- Air Volume: 297 CFM
- Air Speed: 56,000 FPM
- Amps: 20 Amps
- Heat: Warm Air (no heating element)
- Filter: External Filter
- Power: Power-on indicator light
- Handle: Folding handle
- Switch: Easy-grip toggle switches (rubber cover)
- Housing: Electro coated 16 gauge steel
- Hose: One 8 foot flex-hose
- Nozzle: Neoprene power nozzle
- Cord: 8 foot heavy-duty grounded cord
- Access: Latched Cover Plate For Easy Access
- Brushes: Two carbon brushes per motor
- Sound: Noise reduction system
- Thumb-screw screws eliminate the need of tools to replace brushes
- Dimensions: 9" x 12" x17" 59 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturers warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Edemco (ED) - Ships from Peyton, CO
- The current lead time for all Edemco items is 2-4 weeks before we are able to ship. We get our equipment and products directly from Edemco, the manufacturer. Edemco currently has VERY long lead times because their products are in such high demand in the Grooming industry. Since Edemco products are never not stocked by any vendors, there is not much we can do to expedite the process.
- Smaller items and Dryers ship via FedEx Ground, all other larger items ship via Freight
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
For all Edemco Warranty related issues, please see the Edemco Warranty Card
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top