Edemco F850 Force II Combination Stand Dryer for Groomers
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Edemco F850 Force II Stand Dryer
Demand a hard-working stand dryer from Edemco.
The F850 is one of the most versatile multi-task dryers on the market. As a high velocity dryer it delivers a powerful 26000 feet per minute air flow. It quickly removes all the excess water from the dog’s coat after bathing in half the time of conventional dryers.
The convenient extension tube allows you to use it as a finishing dryer giving you the option of two speeds.
Also suitable for cage drying, can accommodate up to 2 cages at the same time.
*Note on Shipping: All Edemco dryers, including this one, are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks before we are able to ship..
- Motors: 2
- Horse Power: 1.5 HP per motor - 3 total hp
- Volts: 115/120 volts or 220 Intl' volts
- Amps: 15
- Air Speed: 3000 - 26,000 FPM
- Air Volume: 99 - 198 CFM
- Air Temperature: 95 degree F
- Velocity: High
- Air Flow Control: Two speed
- Stand: Four leg 39" - 57" adjustable height, chrome-plated
- Nozzle: Neoprene swivel nozzle, rotates 360 degrees
- Housing: Cold Rld Steel
- Cord: 8' heavy-duty grounded cord
- Hose: Two 6' Fexible hoses included
- Included: Two cage attachments, two hose nozzles
Edemco 2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Edemco provides a comprehensive 2 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Edemco (ED) - Ships from Peyton, CO
- The current lead time for all Edemco items is 2-4 weeks before we are able to ship. We get our equipment and products directly from Edemco, the manufacturer. Edemco currently has VERY long lead times because their products are in such high demand in the Grooming industry. Since Edemco products are never not stocked by any vendors, there is not much we can do to expedite the process.
- Smaller items and Dryers ship via FedEx Ground, all other larger items ship via Freight
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
For all Edemco Warranty related issues, please see the Edemco Warranty Card
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top