Edemco 3005T Shutoff Timer New Generation Cage Dryer for Groomers
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Cage Dryer hooks directly onto cage!
Brushless motor for minimum maintenance. Innovative Cage Dryer hooks directly onto cage. Delivers large volumes of safe, warm air to minimize drying time. Designed to fit almost every cage—including Vari-Kennels. This very quiet running and energy efficient cage dryer features solid state variable heat control.
The F3005T has a 30 or 60 minute automatic shutoff timer (depending on state regulations).
*Note on Shipping: All Edemco dryers, including this one, are made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks before we are able to ship..
Timer Option Models - 3005T30 & 3005T60
Motors: 1 brushless motor
Horse Power: 1/16 HP
Air Volume: 439 CFM
Air Temperature: 72 - 135 degree F
Watts: 1900 watts
Heating Element: Mica Heating Element
Safety: Thermal overload cutoff
Heat Control: Solid State variable heat control
Housing: Cold RLD Steel
Cord: 8' heavy-duty grounded cord
Carry: Top handle for the ease of carrying unit from one place to the next.
Placement: Hooks directly onto cage or sits on a table or shelf.
Timer: 30 or 60 minute automatic shutoff timer (depending on state regulations)
Warranty: Five-year warranty
Edemco 2-5 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Edemco provides a comprehensive 2 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Edemco (ED) - Ships from Peyton, CO
- The current lead time for all Edemco items is 2-4 weeks before we are able to ship. We get our equipment and products directly from Edemco, the manufacturer. Edemco currently has VERY long lead times because their products are in such high demand in the Grooming industry. Since Edemco products are never not stocked by any vendors, there is not much we can do to expedite the process.
- Smaller items and Dryers ship via FedEx Ground, all other larger items ship via Freight
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
For all Edemco Warranty related issues, please see the Edemco Warranty Card
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.