E-Collar Technologies ET-1202-UL Educator Upland 2-dog 1 Mile
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The ET-1202-UL Educator Upland is a 2-Dog, 1 Mile Remote Trainer is packed with features that will make training your hunting dogs a piece of cake. It includes 2 collars with momentary & continuous stimulation, tone, and night tracking lights.
- Dog Size: 20 lbs. and up
- 1 Mile Range
- 100 Levels of correction with Lock and Set
- Proprietary Blunt Stimulation
- Remote Tracking Light
- Momentary and Continuous Buttons
- Plus 25 Stimulation Boost Buttons
- Education Tone Button
- Completely Waterproof
- Collar Receiver Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.7" x 1.2" - Weighs 4.0 oz.
Unlike a regular shock collar, Educator training collars use the lowest levels of proprietary "blunt" (not "sharp" stimulation like shock collars) to improve behavior and reduce the stress of owning a dog. This is less stressful for the dog, while still providing sufficient incentive for the dog to comply with your commands. Educator dog training collars provide the highest and cleanest stimulation available to control the most stubborn dogs, even in prey drive.These are the most reliable and advanced dog training collars available in the world.Control of Stimulation (COS): Just the Right Level of Stimulation for Every Dog
Educator has innovated the use of customized low level stimulation to achieve superior dog training results without placing undue stress on the dog. All Educator models employ our advanced Control of Stimulation (COS), providing ever owner the ability to finely tune the stimulation level for dogs of all the different temperaments. COS improves training results and provides a better dog training experience for the owner and dog alike. Unlike most shock collars, dogs properly trained with Educator collars typically never vocalize discomfort, jerk their heads or experience a fear of training collars. The stimulation dial can be adjusted from level 0 to 100 easily and safely, without the risk of over stimulation. The ideal best stimulation level can also be locked in preventing any accidental increases in stimulation. This COS technology is accomplished by a patented voltage-to-amplitude conversion technology employed on all Educator dog training collars.
Boost - Extra Stimulation When Needed
For situations when you really need to get your dog's attention (such as when they catch a scent), there's an additional boost feature which provides a more distracting stimulation. This boost level is settable between 1 and 60 on most models.Fast and Reliable
Educator has developed the most reliable and fastest wireless link in the dog training collar industry. When you push a button on an Educator product, the training collar responds instantly. Only trust the best for your best friend.Innovative Ergonomic Design
All Educators were developed with an ergonomic "stopwatch" design, so you don't even have to look at the transmitter, allowing you to watch your dog at all times. The transmitter also controls a tracking light which allows the user to flash or continuously light up the training collar receiver for locating a dog after dark. A beeper can be turned on to help locate a lost transmitter. The waterproof transmitter even floats, so don't worry if you drop it in the lake. The convenient night blue LCD displays used on all Educator products provide the user an easy way of knowing the stimulation level in all conditions.Great for Night Time Use
The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The transmitter even floats so don’t worry if you drop in the lake. Educator Remote E-Collar will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius.High Quality and Made in the USA
Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards and is tested to withstand the most extreme environmental dog training conditions. All E-Collar Technologies training collars are fully assembled and tested in the USA.
Use the chart below to compare all of our E-Collar Technologies Remote Training Collars and pick the best one for you and your dogs!
|1 Dog Model||ET-300TS||ET-300TS-L||ET-400TS||ET-800TS||ET-1200WF||ET-1200UL|
|2 Dog Model||ET-302TS||ET-302TS-L||ET-402TS||ET-802TS||ET-1202WF||ET-1202UL|
|Dog Size||5 lbs and up||5 lbs and up||20 lbs and up||20 lbs and up||20 lbs and up||20 lbs and up|
|Collar Size||30" x 3/4"||30" x 3/4"||30" x 3/4"||30" x 1"||30" x 1"||30" x 1"|
|Contact Points Included||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"|
|Range||1/2 Mile||1/2 Mile||3/4 Mile||1 Mile||1 Mile||1 Mile|
|Stimulation Levels (COS)||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Adjustable Booster||Yes (1-60)||Yes (1-60)||Yes (1-60)||Yes (1-60)||No (Fixed at 25)||No (Fixed at 25)|
|Transmitter Color||Yellow||2 Skins||Yellow||Black||Camo||Orange|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer||Lithium Polymer||NiMH||NiMH||NiMH||NiMH|
|Charge Time||2 Hours||2 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours|
|Belt Clip Included||X||X|
|Waterproof to 500'+||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Shock Resistant to 5000 Gs||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|2 Year Full Warranty||X||X||X||X||X||X|
Additional Product Information
- Continuous Stimulation Button
- Momentary Stimulation Button
- Plus 25 Stimulation Booster
- Education Tone followed by Stimulation
- Education Tone Only
- Ergonomic and Floating Transmitter
- LCD Display for Precision Control
- Low Battery Indicators on Both Units
- Remote Controlled Night Light
- Durable Biothane Collar Strap
- Employs Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries Exempt)
- Assembled in the USA
- Two Waterproof Collar Receivers
- One Waterproof/Floating Remote
- Two 1" x 30" Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Four Sets of Contact Points (1/2" and 3/4")
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- 3 Way Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner's Manual with Training Tips
- Lanyard for the Remote
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Collar Receiver: 2.7”X1.7"X1.2”, 4.0 oz. each
- Biothane Collar Strap: 1” X 30”, 3.1 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Floating Remote: 2.75” Diameter, 1.29” Thick and 4.3 oz.
- Complete System in Box: 11.4”X8.26”X2.4”, 2.6 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.