E-Collar Technologies PG-300 Series Pager Only Vibration Dog Training Collar 1/2 Mile
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Educator Pager Only, 1/2 mile Remote Training Collar
Safe and Humane Dog Training
Proven to improve training effectiveness and reduce stress on your dog. The Educator Pager Only Collar has a 1/2 mile range, vibration-only remote training collar loaded with unique features. It is an innovative, humane and efficient device that makes communication with your dog easier. The patented dual motor technology provides 100 levels of vibration, giving you the ability to tailor the vibration level to your dog’s temperament. A tone button allows you to mark behaviors. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter, allowing you to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards. We fully assemble each Educator dog training collar and test all of our products in the USA.
Innovative Ergonomic Design
With its ergonomic ‘stopwatch’ design, you don’t even have to look at the transmitter, allowing you to watch your dog at all times. The transmitter also controls a tracking light which allows the user to flash or continuously light up the training collar receiver for locating a dog after dark. A beeper can be turned on to help locate a lost transmitter. The waterproof transmitter even floats, so don’t worry if you drop it in the lake. The convenient night blue LCD displays used on all Educator products provide the user an easy way of knowing the stimulation level in all conditions.
The PG-300 Series is the most Humane, reliable, convenient, and safe way to train your dog, AND it's ideal for skittish, sensitive, deaf & hard of hearing dogs, and even cats.
The PG-300 includes 1 collar for 1 dog, and the 302 comes with 2 collars and works with 2 dogs.
- 1/2 mile range
- Employs quick charge li-polymer batteries
- Rechargeable and waterproof
- Fits all sizes and breeds (cats too)
- Tone button for behavior marking
- Remote controlled tracking light
- 100 levels of adjustable vibration
- Deaf and service dog approved
- Patent-pending dual motor technology
- Expandable to a 2 dog system
- Two Year Full Warranty
- Waterproof miniature collar receiver
- Waterproof miniature floating remote
- Biothane collar
- Lanyard for the remote
- 1 Lithium Polymer battery
- Dual battery charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s manual
E-Collar Technologies Extensive 2 Year Warranty
All E-Collar Technologies collars are covered for a Full-Two Years. The manufacturer warrants that all products are free of defects and will provide a replacement and a return UPS label for any defective item.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
E-Collar Technologies (ET) - Ships from Garrett, IN 46738
- Items ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.