E-Collar Technologies PRO Educator PE-900 Series Advanced Remote Dog Trainer 1/2 Mile
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Pro Educator is the most advanced remote dog trainer ever devised, it boasts features never seen before that provide for the most humane experience for both the owner and dog alike. Train up to four (3) dogs with one (1) transmitter.
The Pro Educator is a modern e-collar designed with safety in mind, novel features like maximum stimulation setting and lock and set provide safety from accidental over stimulation of the dog. This medium range trainer is loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The bar shaped transmitter is especially well-suited for easy operation and is small providing stealth operation when the situation requires discreetness.
Don’t be fooled by the small receiver size 2”X1.5”X1” 2.4 ounce, it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs even normal temperament 150 pound dogs respond to our blunt stimulation. The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The boost feature is available to provide boosted stimulation from 1 to 60. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The ergonomic design of the remote allows the user to watch your dog.
The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The pro Educator will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Proudly Assembled in the USA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Fits 3/4" collar straps only.
- Dog Size: 5 lbs. and Larger
- 1/2 Mile Range
- LCD Display with Back Light allows for Precision Control
- Expandable from 1 to 3 dogs on the fly
- 2 Hour Quick Charge Lithium Polymer via USB or Charger
- Battery Level Icon and Flashing Light Indication
- Lost Transmitter Beeper Mode
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant
- Deluxe Carrying Case Included
- Remote Tracking Light – Great for Evening Walks
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Assembled in the USA
Stimulation Sensation Features:
- 256 Levels of smooth “blunt” stimulation with 100 Levels displayed on the LCD
- “Lock and Set” and “Maximum Stimulation” Safety Features
- Seven Stimulation Modes to Choose From:
- Momentary Stimulation – Brief Pulse of Stimulation
- Momentary Boost – Brief Pulse of Boosted Stimulation
- Continuous – Continuous Stimulation up to 10 Seconds
- Continuous Boost – Continuous Stimulation of Boosted Level up to 10 Seconds
- 1 Second Ramp to Level Set by the Volume Dial
- 2 Second Ramp to Boosted Level
- Patented “Instant Stimulation” Mode
Tone and Vibration both have options to automatically administer the stimulation sensation after 2 seconds of tone or vibration should the dog choose not to comply. Ivan Pavlov proved this type of training increases the dog to comply given the sensation is of sufficient value to cause a behavior change.
Adjustable Boost selects between 1 through 60: allows for quick emergency stimulation to freeze the dog if the situation warrants it.
Advanced Features using Computer Interface Tool:
- Multi-Dog Selection: Quick and easy selection of one, two or three dog modes.
- Button Selection Dropdowns: Convenient drop down for each control button provide quick and easy selection of the desired sensation.
- Level Lock: Ability to lock the level preventing accidental over stimulation by inadvertent Movement of the dial
- Boost Level: Allows the user to select a level between 1 and 60 which provides for an emergency boost of the stimulation level, great for the times when the working level is ignored by the dog due to a high distraction
Selection of Vibration – 7 Types:
- H: High Constant Vibration
- M: Medium Constant Vibration
- L: Low Constant Vibration
- TS-H: High Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off
- TS-M: Medium Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off
- TS-L: Low Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off
- TA: Two seconds of constant medium vibration followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning
Selection of Tone - 4 Types:
- H: High Constant Tone
- M: Medium Constant Tone
- L: Low Constant Tone
- PA: Two seconds of constant medium tone followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning
- Selection of “I Mode”: Feature to limit the stimulation or allow full access to all 100 levels
Patented Instant Stimulation:
This unique mode is the most significant technological advancement in e-collars in decades. It eliminates the surprise of the stimulation “shock” found when applying levels above 30 to a dog in training. The stimulation can only be applied by starting at zero and turning the dial up on the dog until the desired response and/or compliance are achieved. It minimizes the cortisol levels while improving the learning process of the dog and does not cause the head jerking sometimes caused by higher level training. It also is very convenient for the user as the dial only needs to be turned and no buttons need to be pushed once the “I” mode is activated. Great for boundary training, aggressive dog aversion training, IPO sport training, and many other situations that requires precision control and pressure.
- Deluxe Carrying Case
- 1-3 Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof Ergonomic Transmitter
- One ¾” X 30” Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Two Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Metal Belt Clip
- Lanyard for the Transmitter
- Collar Receiver: 2.0”X1.5X1.1”, 2.4 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” X 30”, 1.46 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Advanced Remote: 4”X1.8”X1.25” 4.2 oz.
- Complete System in Box: 11”X6.9”X2.2”, 1.2 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
E-Collar Technologies (ET) - Ships from Garrett, IN 46738
- Items ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.