E-Collar Technologies Tactical K9-800 Series Remote Working Dog Trainer 1 Mile
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The K9-800 K-9 Handler Tactical E-collar is the world’s #1 big dog remote training collar in its class, and for good reason. Specifically designed for larger working dogs weighing 25 pounds or more, this tactical trainer is one of the most durable and effective e-collars on the market.
With 100 levels of dial adjustable COS (control of stimulation), Educator’s exclusive “lock and set” feature, a 60 level adjustable “booster” function and up to 1 mile of line of sight range, this remote training system is ready to get the job done. The K9-800 Tactical E-collar offers unique wide pulse stimulation so your dog receives the safest and most humane static correction available, and the high quality Bungee Collar maximizes comfort while providing connection reliability that is unmatched in the industry.
The K9-902 is designed to accommodate 2 dogs.
All components of the K9-800 are waterproof and submersible to 500 ft. and the remote control transmitter even floats so you won’t have to worry about water damage or losing it in the lake. Impact resistant to 5000G’s, this electric dog training system is built to last through all of your tactical training adventures.
High Quality 33" (Cut to Sizes as small as 10") Buckle Collar using Biothane Material with a Bungee Loop for Comfort and Contact Reliability. Also available in a 40' length.
- Suitable for dogs weighing 20 lbs. or more
- 1 mile line of sight range
- 100 levels of COS with “lock and set”
- 60 level adjustable “booster” function
- Tone Option
- Remote controlled night tracking light
- Bungee collar for maximum comfort and performance
- Waterproof system with floating transmitter
- Lithium Polymer Batteries (2 hour Rapid Charge)
- User Expandable to a Two Dog System
- Impact resistant to 5000G’s
- Tapping Sensation Button (Improved Vibration)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries Exempt)
The K-9 Handler is a 1 mile range trainer loaded with unique features making it the most versatile working dog remote trainer available. It utilizes our proprietary “blunt stimulation” for superior results for low level stimulation work, but when high stimulation is needed the K9-800 collar receiver has the highest stimulation of all the remote trainers on the market. The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The user can set the level of the boost stimulation between 1 and 60 or it will default to 20.
The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The stop watch style transmitter is so ergonomic; you don’t even have to look at the remote allowing you to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter and provides a great way of locating your dog after dark. Educator Remote E-Collars will turn a smart stubborn dog into a compliant genius. The transmitter even floats so don’t worry if you drop in the water.
Whether its Shutzhund trials, police training, or obedience training the Educator E-Collar is the smart choice. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Proudly Assembled in the USA.
- 1-2 Waterproof Collar Receivers
- (1) Waterproof Floating Remote
- (2) 1" ” X 30” Biothane Bungee Collars
- (4) Sets of Contact Points (1) 5/8” and (1) 3/4”
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Universal (120V/240V) Dual Lead Battery Charger
- Charger Splitter Cable
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Belt Clip
- Carry Case Black
- Collar Receivers: 2.7” x 1.7" x 1.2”, 4.0 oz.
- Biothane Collar Straps: 1” X 30”, 3.1 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Floating Remote: 2.75” Diameter, 1.29” Thick and 4.3 oz.
- Complete System in Box: 11.4” x 8.3” x 2.4”, 2.2 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
E-Collar Technologies (ET) - Ships from Garrett, IN 46738
- Items ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.