E-Collar Technologies ET-400 Easy Educator Remote Dog Trainer 3/4 Mile
"This training tool is amazing! My 100lb plotthound is a wanderer. When the other two dogs were out playing in the yard, we'd have to keep him on a long lead, which prevented him from fully playing free with our other dogs.
With The Boss I'm able to correct his behavior from across the yard. It took less than one week to get him fully trained.
We've noticed a huge spike in his happiness, his listening skills, and how he responds to commands."
- Nicole B.
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The E-Collar Technologies ET-400TS Educator is a 1-dog, 3/4 Mile remote dog trainer that is especially made for smaller hands or in situation where discreetness is important.
- Works Great with Medium Sized Dogs - Size: 20 lbs. and Larger
- Great Range - Works up to at least a 3/4 Mile Range
- Works Great at Night - Transmitter has a bright Blue LCD Display and all Collar Receivers have night tracking lights, controlled by the transmitter
- Works Great in Wet Conditions - Transmitter and Collar Receivers are 100% waterproof (up to 500') and the transmitter floats, so you don't have to worry about dropping it in the water!
- (Almost) Unbreakable - Shock Resistant, and rated up to 5000 Gs
- Super Quick Charging - Quick Charge in 2 hours with advanced Li-Polymer Batteries
- Extremely Versatile - User selectable Momentary or Continuous stimulation levels from 1 to 100, for dogs of all temperament levels
- Additional Training Features - Additional selectable Boost stimulus from 1 to 60 as well as an optional Vibration (Tapping) sensation
- Ergonomic Design - Receiver has an extremely intuitive "stopwatch" design, allowing you to watch your dog at all times
- Never Lose Your Transmitter - A built-in Lost Transmitter Beeper helps you locate your transmitter.
- Fantastic Reliability Backed by a Great Warranty - 2 Year Full Warranty (including batteries), as well as a Limited Lifetime Warranty after initial 2 years
- Proudly Assembled in the USA.
Humane and Safe Training with Stress-free Stimulation - SUPERIOR to Shock Collars
Unlike a regular shock collar, Educator training collars use the lowest levels of proprietary "blunt" (not "sharp" stimulation like shock collars) to improve behavior and reduce the stress of owning a dog. This is less stressful for the dog, while still providing sufficient incentive for the dog to comply with your commands. Educator dog training collars provide the highest and cleanest stimulation available to control the most stubborn dogs, even in prey drive.These are the most reliable and advanced dog training collars available in the world.
Control of Stimulation (COS): Just the Right Level of Stimulation for Every Dog
Educator has innovated the use of customized low level stimulation to achieve superior dog training results without placing undue stress on the dog. All Educator models employ our advanced Control of Stimulation (COS), providing ever owner the ability to finely tune the stimulation level for dogs of all the different temperaments. COS improves training results and provides a better dog training experience for the owner and dog alike. Unlike most shock collars, dogs properly trained with Educator collars typically never vocalize discomfort, jerk their heads or experience a fear of training collars. The stimulation dial can be adjusted from level 0 to 100 easily and safely, without the risk of over stimulation. The ideal best stimulation level can also be locked in preventing any accidental increases in stimulation. This COS technology is accomplished by a patented voltage-to-amplitude conversion technology employed on all Educator dog training collars.
Boost - Extra Stimulation When Needed
For situations when you really need to get your dog's attention (such as when they catch a scent), there's an additional boost feature which provides a more distracting stimulation. This boost level is settable between 1 and 60 on most models.
Fast and Reliable
Educator has developed the most reliable and fastest wireless link in the dog training collar industry. When you push a button on an Educator product, the training collar responds instantly. Only trust the best for your best friend.
Innovative Ergonomic Design
All Educators were developed with an ergonomic "stopwatch" design, so you don't even have to look at the transmitter, allowing you to watch your dog at all times. The transmitter also controls a tracking light which allows the user to flash or continuously light up the training collar receiver for locating a dog after dark. A beeper can be turned on to help locate a lost transmitter. The waterproof transmitter even floats, so don't worry if you drop it in the lake. The convenient night blue LCD displays used on all Educator products provide the user an easy way of knowing the stimulation level in all conditions.
Great for Night Time Use
The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The transmitter even floats so don’t worry if you drop in the lake. Educator Remote E-Collar will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius.
High Quality and Made in the USA
Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards and is tested to withstand the most extreme environmental dog training conditions. All E-Collar Technologies training collars are fully assembled and tested in the USA.
For more information, check out this video on how to set up and pair the Educator E-Collar.
- Continuous Stimulation with a Momentary Boost and/or Vibration
- Continuous Stimulation with a Continuous Boost and/or Vibration
- Momentary Stimulation with a Momentary Boost and/or Vibration
- 3/4 Mile Range
- Li-Polymer Rechargeable Batteries Both Units (2 Hour full Charge)
- 100 Levels Dial Adjustable with “Lock and Set” Feature
- User Settable Booster Levels
- Separate Momentary and Continuous Buttons
- Modes and Levels Retained After Charging
- Tapping (Vibration) Sensation (Non Stimulation Training)
- Night Blue LCD Display for Precision Control
- Low Battery Indicators on Both Units
- Lost Transmitter Beeper
- Remote Controlled Night Light
- Durable Biothane™ Collar Strap
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries Exempt)
- Assembled in the USA
- One Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- Two ¾” X 30” Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Four Sets of Contact Points (1/2” and ¾”)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Lanyard for the Remote
- Color Storage Box
- Collar Receiver: 2.0”X1.5X1.1”, 2.4 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” X 30”, 1.46 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Floating Remote: 2.64” Diameter, 1.29” Thick and 3.4 oz.
- Complete System in Box: 11”X6.9”X2.2”, 1.4 lbs.
E-Collar Technologies Extensive 2 Year Warranty
All E-Collar Technologies collars are covered for a Full-Two Years. The manufacturer warrants that all products are free of defects and will provide a replacement and a return UPS label for any defective item.
Use the chart below to compare all of our E-Collar Technologies Remote Training Collars and pick the best one for you and your dogs!
|1 Dog Model||ET-300TS||ET-300TS-L||ET-400TS||ET-800TS||ET-1200WF||ET-1200UL|
|2 Dog Model||ET-302TS||ET-302TS-L||ET-402TS||ET-802TS||ET-1202WF||ET-1202UL|
|Dog Size||5 lbs and up||5 lbs and up||20 lbs and up||20 lbs and up||20 lbs and up||20 lbs and up|
|Collar Size||30" x 3/4"||30" x 3/4"||30" x 3/4"||30" x 1"||30" x 1"||30" x 1"|
|Contact Points Included||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"||5/8" and 3/4"|
|Range||1/2 Mile||1/2 Mile||3/4 Mile||1 Mile||1 Mile||1 Mile|
|Stimulation Levels (COS)||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Adjustable Booster||Yes (1-60)||Yes (1-60)||Yes (1-60)||Yes (1-60)||No (Fixed at 25)||No (Fixed at 25)|
|Transmitter Color||Yellow||2 Skins||Yellow||Black||Camo||Orange|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer||Lithium Polymer||NiMH||NiMH||NiMH||NiMH|
|Charge Time||2 Hours||2 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours|
|Belt Clip Included||X||X|
|Waterproof to 500'+||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Shock Resistant to 5000 Gs||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|2 Year Full Warranty||X||X||X||X||X||X|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
E-Collar Technologies (ET) - Ships from Garrett, IN 46738
- Items ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top