D.T. Systems SPT-2420 Super Pro e-Lite 1.3 Mile Remote Trainer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Jump Stimulation* is a great feature for training methods that involve “jumping” frequently between two different stimulation levels. As before, you can set a level of intensity to the Nick or Continuous Stimulation buttons that is appropriate for training your dog. The Jump Stimulation button allows you to set a second, self-programmed stimulation level higher or lower than your normal intensity level setting. Applying a correction at the right intensity level quickly and timely is paramount in dog training with e-collars. With the Jump Stimulation feature, you won’t have to have to fumble around with the stimulation setting at the time that the correction is needed, so the chances of applying a stimulation too late or at the wrong intensity level are virtually eliminated. The Jump Stimulation is also useful in emergency or dangerous situations when your dog is excited and not responding to the normal stimulation level. If you do not have time to increase the intensity level in these situations, the Jump Stimulation is a fast and convenient way to get your dog's attention before the situation gets out of hand.
Another great new feature is Rise Stimulation*. The Rise Stimulation button continuously increases the stimulation level until the button is released. This allows you to hold the Rise button until you notice a response from the dog, essentially allowing the dog to choose the appropriate level of stimulation. Prior to the Rise Stimulation, dog trainers had to guess at the correct stimulation level for individual dogs. With Rise Stimulation, the dog responds to a level that matches his temperament.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Due to the size and weight of these Airline Crates and the limitation of our shipping agreements, we are NOT able to ship these crates overseas nor can we ship them to APO addresses. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- XXL Crates are special orders that require additional lead time. Please see lead time information on the Product Info tab.
- Add transit time based on map:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.