D.T. Systems H2O1850-PLUS 1 Mile Remote Trainer w/ Beeper
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The H2O 1850 PLUS remote trainer comes with Nick Stimulation, Continuous Stimulation, and a Beeper/Locator features that can be used both around the house as well as in the field. This high-tech unit covers both basic and advanced training needs for both professionals and novice users alike. Whether you are knee-deep in cold icy waters or knee-deep in tall grass on a dry sunny day, the H2O is designed with the harshest environments in mind.
This 1 mile range collar system has 16 levels of momentary (or Nick) and Continuous Stimulation. Both the collar unit and the transmitter are completely waterproof. In fact, the H2O transmitters are the world's first floating transmitter, perfect for waterfowlers who spend more time on the water than the ducks do.
The H2O 1850 PLUS Beeper/Locator is controlled from the handheld transmitter and is audible from up to 450 yards away. There are 3 functions: Locate, Run and Point mode, and Point Only mode. The Locate button will make the collar unit beep any time it is pressed to help you locate your dog. The Run and Point mode will make the collar beep one way while your dog is on the move and another way when he stops to point. The Point Only mode will make the collar beep only when your dog has stopped to point.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Due to the size and weight of these Airline Crates and the limitation of our shipping agreements, we are NOT able to ship these crates overseas nor can we ship them to APO addresses. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- XXL Crates are special orders that require additional lead time. Please see lead time information on the Product Info tab.
- Add transit time based on map:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.