D.T. Systems H2O1830-PLUS 1 Mile Remote Trainer w/ Rise & Jump
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The H2O 1830 PLUS remote trainer comes with Nick Stimulation, Continuous Stimulation, and our Jump Stimulation and Rise Stimulation features that can be used both around the house as well as in the field. This high-tech unit covers both basic and advanced training needs for both professionals and novice users alike. Whether you are knee-deep in cold icy waters or knee-deep in tall grass on a dry sunny day, the H2O is designed with the harshest environments in mind.
This 1 mile range collar system has 16 levels of momentary (or Nick) and Continuous Stimulation. Both the collar unit and the transmitter are completely waterproof. In fact, the H2O transmitters are the world's first floating transmitter, perfect for waterfowlers who spend more time on the water than the ducks do.
The H2O 1830 PLUS also feature Jump Stimulation, a great feature for training methods that involve “jumping” frequently between two different stimulation levels. As before, you can set a level of intensity to the Nick or Continuous Stimulation buttons that is appropriate for training your dog. The Jump Stimulation button allows you to set a second, self-programmed stimulation level higher or lower than your normal intensity level setting. Applying a correction at the right intensity level quickly and timely is paramount in dog training with e-collars. With the Jump Stimulation feature, you won’t have to have to fumble around with the stimulation setting at the time that the correction is needed, so the chances of applying a stimulation too late or at the wrong intensity level are virtually eliminated. The Jump Stimulation is also useful in emergency or dangerous situations when your dog is excited and not responding to the normal stimulation level. If you do not have time to increase the intensity level in these situations, the Jump Stimulation is a fast and convenient way to get your dog's attention before the situation gets out of hand.
Another great feature of the H2O 1830 PLUS is Rise Stimulation, a button that when pressed, continuously increases the stimulation level until the button is released. This allows you to hold the Rise button until he/she notices a response from the dog, essentially allowing the dog to choose the appropriate level of stimulation. Prior to the Rise Stimulation, dog trainers had to guess at the correct stimulation level for individual dogs. With Rise Stimulation, the dog responds to a level that matches his temperament.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top