DRE Waveline Pro Multi-function Veterinary Monitor
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Superior flexibility and performance with a premium flat panel display is found in DRE's newest version of the Waveline monitor series. The DRE Waveline Pro can be used on small, medium, or large animals. An applicable monitor for veterinary surgical suites and research facilities — Now with Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry!
The DRE Waveline Pro displays as many as eight colorful waveforms on a crisp 15” high resolution display. It is lightweight, portable and measures multiple parameters, including ECG (3 or 5 lead) with ST segment monitoring, resp., dual temp., Masimo SpO2 and NIBP. Configurations are available that measure capnography, dual channel IBP, and anesthetic agents (five agents, Auto ID, N2O, FiO2 and Sidestream EtCO2), and that have a built-in thermal printer.
Multiple Configurations Available:
- Standard Parameters: ECG, Masimo Pulse Oximetry, 2 x Temperature, NIBP, Respiration, and Printer
- Optional Parameters: Invasive Blood Pressures, CO2 (Mainstream or Sidestream) and Drager Built-in Anesthetic Agent Module
- Comes with standard veterinary accessories
- EtCO2 (mainstream or sidestream) (Respironics)
- Multi-lead simultaneous ECG monitoring
- Automatically set alarm limits
- New for 2015! Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry — ask us for details
- Graphical and tabular trending
- Color-coded alarms
- Patient data entry
- Battery backup (two removable batteries)
- Built-in thermal recorder
- Networking capability
- Large (15”), high resolution flat panel display
- Available with a built-in thermal printer
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
- Base Unit: 12.1”/309 mm (H) x 14.4”/365 mm (W) x 6.3”/159 mm (D)
- Weight: 17.6 lbs/8.0 kgs (including anesthetic agents module and batteries)
- Small, Medium, and Large animal
- Display: 15” color TFT, Resolution 1024 x 768
- Trace: 8 waveforms
- Alarm indicator
- Power indicator
- QRS beep and alarm sound
- Trend time: 1 – 48 hours
- Built-in, thermal array, 2 channels
- Record width: 1.9”/48 mm
- Recorder paper: 2”/50 mm
- Record speed: 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s
For Full Detailed Specifications including ECG, RESP, Temperature, SPO2, NIBP & Accuracy, IBP, ETCO2 & Accuracy, Anesthetic Agents, and Power, please see this page:
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- 3 Lead ECG Cable for DRE Waveline EZ, Touch, and Pro
- 5 Lead ECG Cable for DRE Waveline EZ, Touch, and Pro
- 3-Lead ECG Snap Set for Waveline
- Replaceable Veterinary Alligator Clip Compatible with Waveline
- SunTech Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Blood Pressure hose with male luer for Waveline EZ, Touch and Pro
- Standard IBP Transducer Cable for Waveline Touch, Pro, and EZ
- Standard IBP Disposable Transducer for Waveline Touch, EZ, and Pro
- Blood Pressure Transducer
- Esophageal ECG Probe
- Oral/Rectal Temperature Probe for Waveline Touch, Pro, & EZ
- CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream CO2 Sensor
- Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter for Capnostat 5
- Neonate Airway Adapter for Capnostat 5
- Side Stream CO2 Sensor for DRE Waveline Series
- Sidestream CO2 Module Bracket
- CO2 Sampling Line for DRE Waveline Series Monitors
- CO2 Sampling Line with Dehumidification Tubing for Waveline Monitors
- Sampling Line Male/Male Luer Connection
- T Adapter for Neonatal CO2 Sampling
- Masimo M-LCNS 10FT Patient Cable for the Waveline Series Monitors
- Masimo M-LCNS 4FT Patient Cable for the Waveline Series Monitors
- Masimo Reusable Animal Clip Sensor
- Masimo Reusable Animal Multisite Sensor
- Masimo Reusable Animal Transflectance Sensor
- Nellcor V-Sat | Y-Site SpO2 Vet Probe: 9 Pin
- 5 Pin Digital SPO2 Cable for Waveline EZ, Touch and Pro
- Pin Digital SPO2 Y-Site Probe for Waveline EZ, Touch and Pro
- Water Trap with Adaptor for Waveline Pro
- Power Cord
- Battery for Waveline Pro
- Recording Paper for DRE Waveline Series Monitors
- Waveline Rolling Monitor Stand
- Waveline Wall Mount Bracket
- Mounting Plate for Waveline Series
DRE Product ID 2012
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top