DRE Vision EX5 Minor Veterinary Surgery Light
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Midsized LED surgery light offers efficiency and economy.
The DRE Vision EX5 is the perfect midsize surgery light for minor procedures. Available in a wide array of mounting options, the DRE Vision EX5 can be customized to meet the needs of your facility.
Controlling the positioning and brightness of the DRE Vision EX5 is easy with the autoclavable handle. The light emits virtually no radiant heat, keeping clinicians cool and comfortable. The DRE Vision EX5 is highly efficient, producing unsurpassed illumination with economical energy consumption.
- Affordable midsize light for minor surgery and procedures.
- LED array delivers maximum sharpness and color accuracy.
- Three-stage dimming for easily controlling the brightness within the illumination field.
- Maximum output rated at 75,000 Lux.
- 4,300° K bright white illumination.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Long-life LED’s rated at 50,000 hours.
- Dimming and on/off switch controlled by autoclavable handle.
- Light array emits virtually no radiated heat.
- Available in Wall, portable, single ceiling, and dual ceiling mounted models
- Number of LED’s: 18
- Output: 75,000 Lux @ 39.4 in (1 m)
- CCT: 4,300° K
- CRI: 97
- Focal length: 39.4 in (1 m)
- Dimming levels: 3
- Dimming percentages: 100%, 75%, 50%
- Endo mode: No
- Light field (d10): ≈Ø4.3 in (Ø110 mm)
- Depth of illumination: 26.5 in (673 mm)
- Illuminance (one mask): .003%
- Illuminance (two mask): 34.5%
- Illuminance (tube with one mask): .003%
- Illuminance (tube with two masks): 35.5%
- Irradiance: 196 W/m²
- Supply circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse rating: 1.5 Amp/250VAC
- Power supply: 65W
- Light head power consumption: 27W @24VDC
- Light head weight: 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Light head dimensions: Ø14.5 in (368 mm) | 3.25 in H (83.3 mm)
- Arm assembly weight (single): 48.3 lb (22.0 kg)
- Arm assembly weight (dual): 77.1 lb (35.0 kg)
- Articulating arm vertical movement: +15° Up, -60° Down
- Articulating arm horizontal movement: ≈540°
- Articulating arm/yoke interface: ≈540°
- Yoke/light head interface: ≈300°
- Ambient/operating temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 10 - 90% relative humidity
- Pressure: 100kPA (@<2k meters)
DRE Product ID 12524
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top