DRE Veterinary Scales
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE Veterinary Scale provides simplicity, accuracy, and affordability
The DRE Veterinary Scales are an easy to use, affordable scale ideal for any veterinary practice. Available in weight capacities of 400 pounds at 0.1 pound increments or 700 pounds at 0.2 pound increments, the DRE Veterinary scale is suitable for small animals, all the way up to large dogs. The scale comes standard with two rollers, one handle and one rubber mat.
- Large veterinary scale with a weight capacity of 400 or 700 pounds.
- Resolution of 0.1 (400 lb model) or 0.2 pounds (700 lb model) allows for accurate measurement.
- Durable plastic (400 model) or stainless steel (700 model) platform built to withstand heavy use.
- LCD backlit display is easy to read in any environment.
- Quick, two-second settling time.
- Can use either an AC adaptor or AA batteries.
- Includes two rollers and one handle for easy mobility
- Includes rubber mat to cover the platform
|DRE Veterinary Scale Model||400||700||700XL|
|DRE Product ID||12437||12438||12439|
|Capacity||400 lb||700 lb||700 lb|
|Resolution||0.1 lb||0.2 lb||0.2 lb|
|No. of Display Divisions||4000||3500||3500|
|No. of internal Resolutions||2m||2m||2m|
|Platform Size||37.4 x 19.7 inches||37.4 x 19.7 inches||44 x 22 inches|
|Scale Dimensions||37.4 x 19.7 x 3 inches||37.4 x 19.7 x 3 inches||44 x 22 x 3 inches|
|LCD Height||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch|
|Auto Backlight||Yes, Selectable||Yes, Selectable||Yes, Selectable|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes, Selectable||Yes, Selectable||Yes, Selectable|
|Unit Switching||kg,lb||kg,lb||Kg, lb|
|AD Processor||21 bit A/D||21 bit A/D||21 bit A/D|
|AD Update Speed||10 Hz||10 Hz||10 Hz|
|Settling Time||<2 seconds||<2 seconds||<2 seconds|
|Number of Keys||5||5||5|
|Battery||6 x AA Size Battery||6 x AA Size Battery||6 x AA Size Battery|
|AC Adapter||Yes, 9 V DC||Yes, 9 V DC||Yes, 9 V DC|
|Shipping weight||31 lbs||47 lbs||58 lbs|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.