DRE University Professional Animal Veterinary Machine for Anesthesia
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE University Pro anesthesia work station combines ingenuity, sophistication and common sense.
The University Pro is adaptable to your practice requirements without any modifications to the frame of the machine. It comes standard with the "Coxial" CO2 absorber, but is also available with a conventional CO2 absorber upon request. The University Pro includes the following features: Locking fresh gas connector, instrument shelf, recessed flush valve, “ Quick Mount “ dual vaporizer manifold with interlocking capability, 0-5 lpm oxygen flowmeter (up to three flowmeters can be installed to meet your demands), and oxygen supply hose and large castors with front wheel locks.
- Monitor shelf
- Durable frame with work surface
- Large castors (front wheel locks)
- Locking fresh gas connector
- Recessed flush valve
- Dual vaporizer manifold with interlocking capability
- Comes with DRE VP3 Veterinary Anesthesia Vaporizer (Tec 3-type Vaporizer)
- CO2 absorber is constructed of nylon for heat conservation
- Available in 10 colors:
- Vibrant Pink
- Innovative Orange
- Passion Red
- Soft Blue
- Electric Blue (textured)
- Boat Blue (textured)
- Pulp-Lime Green
- Italian White
- Rock Grey
- Ebony Black
Width: 49.53 cm | 19.50"
Height: 137.16 cm | 54"
Weight: 34.09 kg | 75 lbs.
Length: 69.85 cm | 27.50"
Width: 67.31 cm | 26.50"
Height: 127.54 cm | 51"
Weight: 57.27 kg | 115 lbs
- Painted Steel
- Veterinary Anesthesia Machine Maintenance Guide
- Why You Need a Scavenger Interface
- Veterinary Anesthesia Accessories Maintenance Guide
Optional Accesories (Sold Separately):
- Medical air, nitrous oxide and CO2
- E-tank holder
- Bain circuit adaptor
- Scavenger Interface
- Deeper Canister Base
- Anesthesia Top Shelf
- Universal Mounting Bracket for Bain Circuit Adaptor
- F-Air Canister Kit
- Ventilator Bracket
- Penlon Sigma Delta Sevoflurane Anesthetic Vaporizer - Variety of Styles
- Ohmeda Tec 4 Anesthetic Vaporizer
- Ohmeda Tec 5 Anesthetic Vaporizer
- Anesthesia Circuits
- Fresh Gas Connector
- Fresh Gas Hose
- Pressure Gauge
- Preventative Maintenance Kit
- 0-1000 ml oxygen flowmeter
- Upper monitor shelf
- Anesthesia vaporizers (Halothane, Isoflurane or Sevoflurane)
- E-tank regulator and mounting yokes
DRE Product ID 12257
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top