DRE Titan XL Large Animal Anesthesia Machine
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE Titan XL Large Animal Anesthesia Machine is a complete anesthesia support system. The Titan XL is designed for use with Equine, Bovine, Zoology, and other large animal anesthesia techniques. The system can be used for spontaneous breathing or the user may utilize the popular Drager AVE ventilator which is an electronically controlled, time cycled driven anesthesia ventilator capable of delivering from one-half to 15 liters of tidal volume at 1 to 99 breaths per minute and I:E ratios from 1 to 2 to 1 to 4.5.
- For use with large animals
- 5-15 liters of tidal volume available
- 0-10 liters per minute O2 Flow meter
- Ventilator is time cycled and electronically controlled
- Frequency control variable from zero to ninety-nine breaths per minute in one BPM increments
- Inspiratory flow controlled through operator adjustable regulator
- Touch control tidal volume adjustment
- Vapor exclusion system protects from both vaporizers delivering agent. One is in use, while the other shuts off.
- Comes with DRE VP3 Veterinary Anesthesia Vaporizer (Tec 3-type Vaporizer) for Isoflurane
- Top of machine acts as a storage shelf; particularly good for placing a monitor on
- 1 Year Warranty
- Includes: CO2 absorber, Foal absorber, bellows, refurbished drager ventilator, 2 circuits, and breathing circuits.
- ON/OFF Switch: Provides AC power to AVE vent
- Tidal Volume: motor driven adjustable tidal volume through the use of as momentary rocker switch 5-15 liters of tidal volume available
- Ventilator: Time-cycled, electrically controlled, pneumatic powered
- Frequency Control: variable from zero to ninety-nine breaths per minute in one BPM increments
- Inspiratory/Expiration: I:E ratio available 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2, 1:2.5, 1:3, 1:3.5, 1:4, 1:4.5
- Inspiratory Flow: controlled through operator adjustable regulator
- Circuit Pressure Gauge: -20cm/H2) to 80 cm/H2) range
- APL Valve: adjustable pressure limit valve allows control from completely closed to fully open
- Insp./Exp. Ports: inspiratory and expiratory flow controlled through visible check valves
- Options include: I:E ratio upgrade, open air scavenging system, e-cylinder mounting (contact us for details on adding these options)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Drager 19.1 Anesthetic Vaporizer
- On Demand Valve for Equine Use
- Patient Wye for Titan Large Animal Absorber
- Breathing Circuit Hose 2" x 60" for Titan
- 15L Rebreathing Bag
- 30L Rebreathing Bag
- Titan XL Dome Cap
- Titan XL Dome Pin
- Acrylic Canister for Titan XL
- Aluminum Lid for Titan XL
- Gasket Inserts for Titan XL
- Stainless Steel Screen for Titan XL
DRE Product ID 534
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.