DRE Teres V-400 High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
DRE Veterinary introduces the new DRE Teres V-400 High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit. This all-in-one veterinarian dental cart, made in the U.S.A, performs all necessary procedures from cutting-polishing-scaling.
The DRE Teres V-400 high speed veterinary dental unit has incorporated state of the art microchip circuitry into a new highly efficient all-in-one unit. You can easily switch from polishing to scaling to cutting. The dental unit now has an optional Fiber Optics System with the high speed hand-piece.
The built-in 25K ultrasonic scaler is equipped with auto tuned oscillation that maintains optimum frequency when pressure is applied to the tip by constantly scanning and compensating, eliminating even partial loss of power. In addition, you can perform curettage, deep scaling of heavy calculus, remove stains and conclude the preventive treatment by polishing the teeth all in one operation.
The surgical stainless steel, heat treated tips glide smoothly across the tooth surface. Water flows internally through the tip directly to the operative site, gently cooling and lubricating the tooth, thus washing away the dislodged debris.
At the touch of the foot control, the chevron shaped ultrasonic insert surges power to the tip instantly without stalling. The scaler's delayed cavitation feature disperses the excess water into a tiny mist even after the foot control is released thereby eliminating the annoying "after drip". Recommended sterilization for the ultrasonic inserts are autoclave and chemiclave.
The high speed hand-piece, air and water-driven, can be used for cutting and extracting teeth. Use the hand-piece to cut sections of the tooth before extracting. The slow speed hand-piece, air-driven, is used in conjunction with prophy paste for polishing.
- 400,000 RPM high speed drill
- 20,000 RPM low speed hand-piece
- Built in 25K ultrasonic scaler
- Auto-tune circuitry
- Air water syringe
- Includes oil-less compressor
- H-Frame mobile stand
- Independent water controls
- Built in water reservoir
- Switching power supply
- Automatic hand-piece activators
- Optional Fiber Optics System with high speed hand-piece
- 25 Khz Scaler hand-piece
- 25 Khz Ultrasonic insert in the hand-piece
- Foot control for both ultrasonic scaling and air-driven drilling and polishing
- We recommend that the ultrasonic scaler not be used on any patient or by any operator fitted with a cardiac pacemaker.
- Optional Fiber Optics System with high speed hand-piece
- 400,000 RPM high speed air turbine hand-piece
- Starter kit with 10 rubber cups and 10 prophy paste cups
- Up to 20,000 RPM low speed hand-piece
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber cups (autoclavable)
- 1:1 Straight hand-piece (autoclavable)
- Set of burs (autoclavable)
- Instruction manual
- 100% Oiless Operation
- Free Air Delivery - 2.00 SCFM
- Motor Power - 0.3 HP
- Noise Level - 45 dB
- Unloading Capability
- Air Tank Capacity 2.00 gallons
- Type - AC Single Phase
- Description 115-50/60-1
- Fitted with: Pressure switch, manual drain, globe valve, ASME pressure safety valve, built in water tank
- Dimensions of control box: 11.5" W x 14" L x 5.5" H
- Net weight of compressor: 42 lbs
- Shipping weight: 135 lbs
- Compressor: Drain valve once a week
- Waterline: Depending on number of procedures, flush once a week to prevent bacteria build-up
Handpieces: to procure life of hand-piece, especially if autoclaved, perform maintenance every 8-10 patients.High-speed hand-piece: spray lubricant
- Low-speed hand-piece: use a drop of oil (specific to dental instruments)
- 1 year: Control unit, frame, compressor, low-speed hand-piece, straight hand-piece, and scaler hand-piece
- 6 month: High-speed hand-piece
- 30 days: Prophy angle, tips, burs, any maintainable accessories
- Made in the U.S.A.
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- S1 Universal Scaler Insert
- S4 Broad Scaler Insert
- Polishing Cups (200)
- Prophy Polishing Paste Jar
- Lubricant Spray (8.8 oz)
- Reduction Hand-pieces (E-Type)
- Friction Grip and Latch Type Contra Angles for straight hand-piece
- Diamond and Carbide burs (1.6 mm)
- Diamond Cutting Disc with mandrel (2.35 mm)
DRE Product ID 1512
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top