DRE Stainless Steel Professional Veterinary Wet Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
This wet table is constructed of heavy-duty 16-gauge 304 stainless steel. The single level table has a liner that is 6" deep. The Bi-Level table has a liner that is 15" deep at the faucet side and 6" deep at the knee space side. The legs and crossbracing are constructed of 1-1/2"square stainless steel tubing and have heavy-duty NSF-approved stainless steel flanged adjustable bullet feet. The drain is located at the center, near a faucet. The crossbracing is 12" off the floor on the single level and 8" off the floor on the Bi-level. Includes a stainless steel prep rack. NSF approved.
- Single Level:
- 48"L X 24.5"W X 36"H
- 60"L X 24.5"W X 36"H
- Depth: 6" deep
- 48" x 24.5" x 34"
- 60" x 24.5" x 34"
- Depth: 15" deep faucet side and 6" deep knee space side
- Technical CAD drawings:
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Deck Mount Faucet
- Deck Mount Sprayer
- Deck Mount Pre-Rinse Faucet with Wall Bracket
- Stainless Steel Insert
- DRE Smartway Hair interceptor
DRE Product ID 9925 & 9870
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top