DRE SLS 9000 Plus LED Veterinary Surgery Light
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE SLS 9000 Plus is a ceiling mount surgery light that provides bright, consistent illumination and excellent engineering.
Designed for bright, long-lasting illumination, the DRE SLS 9000 Plus allows for a shadowless surgery. The light provides up to 140,000 Lux at maximum intensity and is rated for 50,000 hours of LED life.
Using the on board LCD touchscreen, clinicians can easily adjust the illumination intensity, color temperature and Chromogenic index. The DRE SLS 9000 Plus is available in single or dual mounting configurations to fit your operating room needs.
- Maximum output rated at 140,000 Lux.
- Cost-efficient surgical lighting system rated for 50,000 hours of LED life.
- Choose a single headed ceiling mounted light or dual head ceiling mounted lights.
- Energy saving LED lighting provides consistent illumination at a cool light temperature.
- Expertly engineered design makes it is easy to position and adjust light heads for any surgical procedure.
- LCD touch screen operation measures illumination intensity, color temperature and Chromogenic index.
- Single Ceiling Mount Assembly: approx. 30 kg
- Dual Ceiling Mount Assembly: approx. 41 kg
- Light Head Assembly: approx. 10.3 kg
- Ceiling Casting: 290 x 260 mm
- Arm (articulated): 900 x 22 x 60 mm
- Light Head Assembly: 620 mm x 1190 mm
- Ceiling Mount/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous
- Articulating Mount/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +30°, -40°
- Articulating Arm/Yoke Interface: Continuous
- Yoke/Lamp Interface: +/- 135° (270° range)
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz - Single Phase
- LED Life: 50,000 hours (average)
- Single: 54 W
- Dual: 108 W
- Correlated Color Temperature: 3,500 - 5000° Kelvin
- Irradiance: 233 W/m2 (1 m)
- Color Rendering Index: 91.6
- Focal Length: (0.7 meter)
- Central Illuminance (adjustable): 140,000 Lux
- Light Field Diameter (adjustable): 120 - 350 mm
- Depth of Illumination: 1.4 m
- Operating temperature: 41° - 104° F (5° - 40° C)
- Storage temperature: 41° - 104° F (5° - 40° C)
- Humidity: 10 - 90% relative humidity
DRE Product ID 12721 & 12349
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top