DRE Pannomed O.P. Veterinary Surgical Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
A High-end Specialty procedure veterinary table designed for opthalmology and advanced orthopedic Surgery.
The Pannomed OP Veterinary Surgical Table can be found in many emergency and critical care facilities, universities, and research facilities. The Pannomed OP system has a remote controlled height adjustment from 33.5" - 45", allowing doctors to operate in a comfortable standing or sitting position. Power Trendelenburg and Reverse Trend to 15 positions, power lateral tilt to a unique 40 degrees, and an X-Ray translucent top make this sturdy surgical table optimal for veterinary surgery especially for laparoscopy. An exclusive sliding top and optional arm rests are very beneficial for ophthalmology and neurosurgery related procedures.
- Sliding top for ophthalmic or head and neck surgical procedures
- X-Ray translucent Sliding top for use with C-ARM or optional x-ray cassette drawer
- Designed for ophthalmology, laparoscopy, and neurosurgery related procedures
- Perfect for complicated and difficult procedures
- Suitable for small animal arthroscopy
- Adjustable for sitting or standing operations
- All mechanisms are remote controlled with a joystick control box
- Electrically remote controlled height adjustable
- Movable on castors
- Longitudinal 15 degree electric tilting
- Power Lateral tilting
- 250 lb load capacity
- 110 AC outlet compatible
- OP-System with Castors
- Sliding and X-ray translucent top
- OP-Rials (set of 4)
- 4 Piece quick-release tie-down cleats
- Joystick control Box
|Electric Height Adjustment||33.5 to 45 inches (84 to 114 cm)|
|Longitudinal Electric Tilting||15°|
|Lateral Positions||Up 40° electric tilting|
|Clearance end measurement||2.5 inches from floor|
|Clearance measurement||7.25 inches middle bar/support to floor|
|Clearance measurement||18.5 inches underneath table top down to middle bar/support|
|Load Capacity||264 lbs|
|X-Ray Translucent Top Dimensions||51" L x 19.5" W (130 x 50 cm)|
|Power||110 AC outlet compatible|
|Overall Dimensions||22" W x 53" L|
|DRE Product ID||641|
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Arm Rests for Ophthalmology Procedures
- Belt with Tension Clamps
- Drawer for X-Ray Cassette
- Elbow Pad (Sold as "each")
- Extension 11.7 x 11.7 inches (30 x 30 cm)
- Extension 19.5 x 11.7 inches (50 x 30 cm)
- Insert for OP-System
- Instrument Tray 11.81 x 7.87 inches (300 x 200 mm)
- IV Pole Mount
- Lateral Positioners (Sold as "each")
- Leg Support with Fixation Clamp
- Limb Holder
- Narcotic Bow
- Quick-Release Tie-Down Cleat (sold as "each")
- Rail Extension (200mm/pair)
- Table Traction Device
- Tilting Stainless Steel Dish with Grid
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top