DRE Pannomed EPT Veterinary Mobile Treatment Table with Scale
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Pannomed EPT Veterinary Mobile Treatment Table with Scale streamlines the exam process for enhanced productivity.
The Pannomed EPT Veterinary Mobile Treatment Table combines a dependable, mobile table with an accurate digital scale, helping veterinarians save valuable time in the exam or procedure room. By using the complementary foot control, veterinary staff can adjust the table’s height, which ranges from 12 to 40 inches. The table is built with a weight capacity up to 250 pounds.
The built-in digital scale features auto shutoff and auto backlight functions and is configurable in English or metric measurements. For more information on the Pannomed EPT Veterinary Mobile Treatment Table, contact a DRE Representative today.
- Mobile veterinary treatment table with built-in scale.
- Designed specifically for performance in the veterinary exam and procedure room environment.
- Electrical or battery-powered height adjustable foot control.
- High-grade chassis for maximum stability.
- Transport on castors.
- Safety switch rod.
- Progressively adjustable table top.
- One-hand movement supported by pneumatic cylinder.
- 250-pound load capacity.
- Digital scale with auto shutoff and and auto backlight.
- Setting time less than 2 seconds.
- Switches from English to metric measurements based on user preference.
- Power: Electric 230 volt 50Hz | Battery powered
- Large Castors with Locking Mechanism: 4
- Dimensions: 51 in x 23 in
- Height Adjustment: 12 in - 40 in
- Load Capacity: 250 pounds
- No. of Keys: 5
- Auto Backlight: Yes, Selectable
- Auto Shutoff: Yes, Selectable
- LCD Height: 1 in
DRE Product ID 12705
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top