DRE Moduflex Elite Animal Anesthetic Device for Veterinarians
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
This machine is a compact size and has base shape, combined with its large castors, provide excellent mobility and stability. This machine is great for general surgery and is often used in orthopedic procedures. Optional scavenger interface and bain circuit adaptor offers increased flexibility.
- Rebreathing machine
- 0.1 to 0.4 oxygen flowmeter
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits
- SELECTATEC compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- Comes with DRE VP3 Veterinary Anesthesia Vaporizer (Tec 3-type Vaporizer)
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime.
- Convenient monitor shelf
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3 liter bags
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into our pop-off valve
- Available in 10 colors:
- Vibrant Pink
- Innovative Orange
- Passion Red
- Soft Blue
- Electric Blue (textured)
- Boat Blue (textured)
- Pulp-Lime Green
- Italian White
- Rock Grey
- Ebony Black
- Width: 49.53 cm | 19.50"
- Height: 134.62 cm | 53"
- Weight: 57 lbs | 25.80 kg
Shipping Box Dimensions:
- Length: 71.12 cm | 28"
- Width: 68.58 cm | 27"
- Height: 53.34 cm | 21"
- Weight: 32.72 kg | 72 lbs
- Painted Steel
- Veterinary Anesthesia Machine Maintenance Guide
- Why You Need a Scavenger Interface
- Veterinary Anesthesia Accessories Maintenance Guide
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Bain Circuit adaptor for non-rebreathing
- For fan or blowing assemblies
- For central vacuum system
- N2O or medical air
- E-tank holder
- Deep Canister Base
- DRE disposable bags with non-rebreathing or rebreathing circuits (varying sizes and options)
- Anethesia Circuit Alarm
- Modified Jackson Rees Circuit Non-Rebreathing Circuit
- Moduflex Coaxial Rebreathing Circuit with Adapter
- Ban Circuit (green or blue)
- Dual E-tank holder
- Set of 5 Veterinary Anesthesia Masks (includes sizes 0,1,2,3,and 5)
- F-Air Canister Kit
- Gas Evacuation Blower
- Funnel Filler Adapter for Isoflurane and Sevoflurane bottles
- Keyed Filler Adapter for Isoflurane and Sevoflurante bottles
DRE Product ID 370
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top