DRE Moduflex Elite Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Its compact size and base shape, combined with its large castors, provide excellent mobility and stability. This machine is great for general surgery and is often used in orthopedic procedures. Optional scavenger interface and bain circuit adaptor offers increased flexibility.
- Rebreathing machine
- 0.1 to 0.4 oxygen flowmeter
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits
- SELECTATEC compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- Comes with DRE VP3 Veterinary Anesthesia Vaporizer (Tec 3-type Vaporizer)
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime.
- Convenient monitor shelf
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3 liter bags
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into our pop-off valve
- Available in 10 colors:
- Vibrant Pink
- Innovative Orange
- Passion Red
- Soft Blue
- Electric Blue (textured)
- Boat Blue (textured)
- Pulp-Lime Green
- Italian White
- Rock Grey
- Ebony Black
- Width: 49.53 cm | 19.50"
- Height: 134.62 cm | 53"
- Weight: 57 lbs | 25.80 kg
Shipping Box Dimensions:
- Length: 71.12 cm | 28"
- Width: 68.58 cm | 27"
- Height: 53.34 cm | 21"
- Weight: 32.72 kg | 72 lbs
- Painted Steel
- Veterinary Anesthesia Machine Maintenance Guide
- Why You Need a Scavenger Interface
- Veterinary Anesthesia Accessories Maintenance Guide
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Bain Circuit adaptor for non-rebreathing
- For fan or blowing assemblies
- For central vacuum system
- N2O or medical air
- E-tank holder
- Deep Canister Base
- DRE disposable bags with non-rebreathing or rebreathing circuits (varying sizes and options)
- Anethesia Circuit Alarm
- Modified Jackson Rees Circuit Non-Rebreathing Circuit
- Moduflex Coaxial Rebreathing Circuit with Adapter
- Ban Circuit (green or blue)
- Dual E-tank holder
- Set of 5 Veterinary Anesthesia Masks (includes sizes 0,1,2,3,and 5)
- F-Air Canister Kit
- Gas Evacuation Blower
- Funnel Filler Adapter for Isoflurane and Sevoflurane bottles
- Keyed Filler Adapter for Isoflurane and Sevoflurante bottles
DRE Product ID 370
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.