DRE Mobile Veterinary Animal Lift Table with Canine Scale
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
This adjustable table is an excellent back saver!
The multi-functional Mobile Animal Lift Table with a K9-W8 scale solves your lifting, exam, and treatment issues, especially for injured and post-op patients. And use the K9-W8 Scale for easy weighting without moving the patient. Using the foot switch, lift up to 200 lbs from the floor with this rechargeable battery operated table!
Table Key Features:
- Foot switch engages a quiet, battery operated rechargeable actuator system that lifts up to 200 lbs.
- Table top rises from 10.75" to 37.375" high
- Stainless steel exam top is 44.5” L by 20” W
- Raised table top edges to prevent fluid run-off.
- Two tie-down restraint cleats on each side of table for secure animal transport.
- Corrosion resistant reinforced nylon locking casters
- Rotating non-marring bumpers.
Canine Scale Key Features:
- Four ultra low profile load cells at each corner of the scale provides accurate, reliable and repeatable weights in pounds and kilograms.
- A liquid resistant shroud that spans the length of the scale, providing ample protection from routine cleaning, protects the load cells.
- Scale load cells are rated IP65 against water ingress.
- Self-leveling load mounts for increased precision weighing and a 300% overload rating.
- Large, easy to see backlit LCD screen scale readout with 1" high numbers.
- Quick, on-screen weight calibration.
- Tare, Recall, lbs/kg, Light and Free/Lock features.
- Scale Readout operates on 4 AA batteries or AC adaptor.
- When using batteries the scale readout backlight will automatically turn off to conserve power after a short period of inactivity.
DRE Product ID 9478
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top