DRE Millwork Cabinet Style Veterinary Examination Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The marine edge top is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. Also available with a 1" laminated flush top. The work surface is 36" high. Features three large, full extension drawers and storage cabinet. Hinges are hidden Euro style. Handles are NSF approved plastic. Comes in a Standard Almond color. NSF approved. Also Available with knee space on the left or right, please specify when ordering.
- Available in two sizes:
- 44" L x 22" D x 36" H
- 58" L x 22" D x 36" H
- 16 gauge 304 stainless steel Marine Edge Top
- Available with 1" Laminated Flush Top
- 36" high work surface
- 3 Full extension Drawers
- 1 Storage Cabinet
- Hinges are hidden
- Flush Handles
- Customize by adding Knee Space on left or right sides
Millwork Cabinet Style Examination Table Model Options:
|Model Name:||Model Number||DRE Product ID||Dimensions||Laminate||Knee Space|
|44" with Marine Edge||4ETS44||10059||44" L x 22" D x 36" H||None||None|
|58" with Marine Edge||4ETS58||10060||58" L x 22" D x 36" H||None||None|
|44" Marine Edge with Laminate Top||4ETL44||10061||44" L x 22" D x 36" H||1" laminated flush top||None|
|58" Marine Edge with Laminate Top||4ETL58||10062||58" L x 22" D x 36" H||1" laminated flush top||None|
|44" Marine Edge With Knee Space||4ETS44-KS||10060||44" L x 22" D x 36" H||None||Left or right (Please Specify with order)|
|58" Marine Edge With Knee Space||4ETS58-KS||10059||58" L x 22" D x 36" H||None||Left or right (Please Specify with order)|
|44" Marine Edge With Laminate Top and Knee Space||4ETL44-KS||10062||44" L x 22" D x 36" H||1" laminated flush top||Left or right (Please Specify with order)|
|58" Marine Edge with Laminate Top and Knee Space||4ETL58-KS||10061||58" L x 22" D x 36" H||1" laminated flush top||Left or right (Please Specify with order)|
DRE Product ID 10063 & 10058
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top