DRE Microhematocrit Centrifuge
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Ideal centrifuge for general purposes. The DRE Microhematocrit centrifuge has timer activated operations. Adjust the running time anywhere from 0 - 60 minutes. Made of durable casing constructed of heavy-gauge steel and rubber suction feet that keeps the unit from creeping and moving during use.
- A safety latch and inner switch shut-off are standard
- Holds 24 slides
- DRE sells this unit new
- Used for capillary purposes only
- Accommodated with rotor (F-2415) for 24 places capillary of 1.5 ml of 75x1.5 mm (O.D)
- Safety power shutout lid.
- Safety latch and lock.
- Automatically brake to complete stop in 13 seconds when time has passed.
- Max speed up to 12000 rpm and max RCF up to 14490 x g.
- Reader disc included.
- Sophisticated modular electronic circuit is easy for handling.
- Ideal for laborary in HT, Routine and Jaundice.
- N.W. (kgs) - 7.6
- Timer (Min) - 30 (Spring)
DRE Product ID 118
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.