DRE Edge Veterinary Surgery Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The customizable and dependable surgery table for Vets!
The DRE Edge Veterinary Surgery table is perfect for veterinary facilities seeking a customizable and dependable table at an affordable price point. Choose from a hydraulic or electric base, durable stainless steel flat top or v-top, and optional heating system. The DRE Edge Surgery Table is built to last for years of use in your facility.
Both the hydraulic and electric table bases come equipped with height adjustment and Trendelenburg positioning, making it easy for clinicians to have prime access to the operative field. With adjustable height and Trendelenburg positioning, this table can easily become an integral part of your veterinary OR suite.
The V-Top has the same durable construction as the flat top, but adds premium positioning capabilities. Clinicians can adjust the angle of the v-top from 0 to 90 degrees to suit a variety of animals and procedures. The table top is also capable of longitudinal tilt up to 50 degrees.
The optional heating system adds built in heating to provide a warm work surface for your patients. No more cold surfaces to risk hypothermia during surgery. The built-in heating system can be easily adjusted using the digital display panel and fixed adjustment keys.
The DRE Edge Table is available with a wide selection of Accessories. This Table is also available with optional locking castors.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Durable stainless steel tabletop helps to maintain sterility in your facility
- Built-in drain hole
- Rails included
- Trendelenburg positioning ranges to flat to nearly vertical.
- Load capacity: 264.5 lbs (120 kg)
- Table Height is adjustable: 28.3 - 40.2 inches (72 - 102 cm)
- Tabletop dimensions: 60 x 23.6 inches (152 x 60 cm)
- Table Base Options:
- Electric Base Power: 230 V, 0,63 A 50 Hz
- Table Top Options:
- Flat Top
- Secure and support the subject in the Trendelenburg position with fourteen tie-down hooks
- V-Top angle: 0 - 90°
- Lateral tilt: 0 - 50°
- Optional Built-in Heating System:
- Adjust temperature using fixed adjustment keys
- Digital panel displays the current temperature and desired temperature
- Completes automatic self-diagnostic test every time the unit is activated.
Model Option Comparison:
|Model Name||Product Number||DRE Product ID||Table Top||Base Option||Heated Option|
|DRE Edge Flat Top Table With Electric Base||DR-70FLAT60-EB||12610||Flat Top||Electric Base||No Heat|
|DRE Edge Flat Top Table With Hydraulic Base||DR-70FLAT60-HB||12611||Flat Top||Hydraulic Base||No Heat|
|DRE Edge V-Top Table With Electric Base||DR-70TOPV60-EB||12612||V-Top||Electric Base||No Heat|
|DRE Edge V-Top Table With Hydraulic Base||DR-70TOPV60-HB||12613||V-Top||Hydraulic Base||No Heat|
|DRE Edge Heated Flat Top Table With Electric Base||DR-70FLAT60H-EB||12741||Flat Top||Electric Base||Built-in Heating System|
|DRE Edge Heated Flat Top Table With Hydraulic Base||DR-70FLAT60H-HB||12742||Flat Top||Hydraulic Base||Built-in Heating System|
|DRE Edge Heated V-Top Table with Electric Base||DR-70TOPV60H-EB||12739||V-Top||Electric Base||Built-in Heating System|
|DRE Edge Heated V-Top Table with Hydraulic Base||DR-70TOPV60H-HB||12740||V-Top||Hydraulic Base||Built-in Heating System|
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Quick-release, tie-down cleat
- Infusion pole
- Narcotic Bow
- Leg Support with tie-down cleat
- Adjustable side supports (pair)
- Tilting stainless steel dish with grid
- Rail extension (pair)
- Instrument Tray
- Ophthalmology arm rests
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top