DRE Citadel EZ Veterinary Electrosurgical Unit (ESU)
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE Citadel EZ is a high frequency electrosurgical unit designed for light to moderate surgical procedures. Available with a wide range of electrosurgical accessories.
For more information on the DRE Citadel EZ ESU, contact us!
- High frequency, 120-watt electrosurgical unit ideal for light to moderate surgical procedures.
- Multi-functional ESU operates in the following modes: Pure Cut, Blend, Forced Coag, Soft Coag, and Bipolar.
- Neutral electrode connection is constantly monitored for safe operation.
- Control the monopolar handpiece output for complete attention to the surgical field.
- Self check controls help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Self patient plate circuit monitoring for patient safety.
- Self impedance monitoring for continuous output during surgical procedures.
Standard Included Accessories
- Power cord
- Reusable electrode cable
- Reusable electrode plate
- Electrosurgical tips (pack of 10)
- Reusable hand switching pen
- Reusable foot switch
- Bipolar adapter
- CUT - max output: 120 W-250 Ω
- BLEND - max output: 90 W-200 Ω
- FORCED COAG - max output: 80W-150Ω
- SOFT COAG - max output: 60 W-100 Ω
- BIPOLAR - max output: 40 W-100 Ω
- Working frequency: 600 KHz
- Selectable input voltage: 115-230 Vac
- Mains frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Electrical input power: 300 VA
- Dimensions: 10 in W x 4.1 in H x 11.3 in
- Weight: 11 lb
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Conmed Reusable Grounding Plate Cord Single Plug : For Adult or Pediatric plates
- Conmed Reusable Adult Dispersive Electrode (grounding Pad)
- Conmed Reusable Pediatric Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- Valleylab Bipolar Cable
- ESU / Electrosurgical Switch Pens - Sold in Multiple Quantities
- Bovie ESPR2 Pencil
- Bovie Reusable Non-Sterile Blade ESU Electrodes
- Bovie Disposable Sterile Short Tungsten Loop Electrodes
DRE Product ID 12823
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top