DRE Citadel 180 Veterinary Electrosurgical Unit (ESU)
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE Citadel 180 is an excellent solution for veterinary facilities seeking a full-featured electrosurgery generator at an economical price point.
With a variety of cut and coagulation settings, the Citadel 180 is easily-programmable for almost any procedure. Self-diagnostic protocols help to facilitate a safe and sterile environment.
The DRE Citadel 180 is available with an optional safety timeout function, argon beam coagulation, a smoke evacuator and a suction irrigation module — ask your us for details on these options!
- Stable, 180-watt power supply over a wide range of tissue with innovative tissue feedback technology.
- Patient return electrode monitoring for increased safety during every procedure.
- Various cut and coagulation settings enhance the unit’s versatility and efficiency.
- Spray coagulation function provides homogenous, efficient coagulation over a large area.
- Self-diagnostic protocols help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Easily-programmable for quick and simple setup.
- Monopolar and bipolar capable with the appropriate accessories.
- Durable, water-proof foot pedals.
- Optional — Remote power settings allow clinicians to adjust mode and power from the sterile area.
- Optional — Timeout function automatically stops the HF output in the event of unintended activation.
- Optional — Argon beam coagulation, ultrasonic aspirator, smoke evacuator, suction irrigation module.
- Length: 15 in (38 cm)
- Width: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Height: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: < 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Operating Voltage: 180-265 V AC
- Max Power input: 1000 VA
- Fuse: 4 A
- UPS Backup: 1KVA
- Pure Sine wave 390 kHz
- Sp Cut - Programmable Pulse or continues output, 200 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Pure - Continues output, 200 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Blend - Bursts repeating at 29 kHz 55% ON cycle, 120 W at 300 Ω, CF 2.5
- Pure Sine wave 390 kHz
- Micro - Lower output voltage, 50 W at 110 Ω, CF 1.5
- Macro - Higher output voltage, 50 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5
- Damped Sine wave 460 kHz
- Soft - Repetition Frequency 62 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 5.0
- Fulgurate - Repetition Frequency 34 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 7.0
- Spray - Randomized Repetition Frequency 34 kHz < f < 50 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 8.0
- Leakage Currents
- RF leakage current
- Monopolar: < 150 mA rms
- Bipolar: < 60 mA rms
Low frequency leakage currents
- Normal polarity, intact ground: < 10 μA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 μA
- 3 Microprocessor Controlled 6Sense Technology with sampling rate above 4000 sense/second
- Maximum output power deviation < 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater at any setting with PER-98
- Measuring frequency: 85 kHz ± 10 kHz
- Measuring current: < 10 μA
- Acceptable resistance range: Dual Area PREM Patient Return Electrode: 10-135 Ω, Single Area Patient
- Return Electrode: < 10 Ω
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Conmed Reusable Grounding Plate Cord 2 Pin Plug: For Adult or Pediatric Plates
- Conmed Reusable Adult Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- Conmed Reusable Pediatric Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- Valleylab Bipolar Cable
- ESU / Electrosurgical Switch Pens - Sold in Multiple Quantities
- Bovie ESPR2 Pencil
- Bovie Reusable Non-Sterile Blade ESU Electrodes
- Bovie Disposable Sterile Short Tungsten Loop Electrodes
DRE Product ID 12597
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top