DRE Avanti NXT3 Veterinary Infusion Pump
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE Avanti NXT provides complete, efficient infusion for your facility.
The DRE Avant NXT is a full-featured infusion pump that provides comprehensive infusion care for any medical facility. With an easy to use interface you can set all functions with just 6 buttons. The Avanti NXT3 includes an extensive drug library as well as automatic and manual bolus
with a streamlined doorless design for an efficient workflow. Equipped with safety alarm settings and an incorporated anti-bolus system, the DRE Avanti NXT has all of the necessary features to provide comprehensive infusion care in your facility.
For more information on the DRE Avanti NXT Infusion Pump, contact us!
- Full-featured infusion pump operates in various modes:
- Vol/rate mode
- Time mode
- Body weight mode
- Drop rate mode (optional)
- Unique design allows for a more streamlined appearance and workflow.
- Pump design is compatible with straight line tubing sets from any manufacturer.
- Anti-bolus technology for increased safety after sudden occlusion release.
- Onboard alarms indicate: infusion completion, low battery, air bubbles, downstream occlusion, no AC power, and more.
- Save and calibrate as many as 3 separate line sets
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Width: 5.74 in
- Height: 7.6 in
- Depth: 3.74 in
- AC power supply: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz
- External DC power supply: DC 10V-16V
Display & Alarms
- Screen: 3 in, monochrome LCD, 240 x 128 pixels
- Downstream Occlusion, Air In Line, Door Open, VTBI Completed, KVO Finish, Battery Low, Battery Empty, No AC Power, Reminder, System Error, VTBI Near Done, Standby Time Expired, System Error, Tubing Not Inserted.
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 40 C
- Operating Air Pressure: 57 - 106 kPa
- Operating Humidity: 15 % - 95 %
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 60 C
- Storage Air Pressure 50 - 106 kPa
- Storage Humidity: 10 % - 95 %
- Mechanism: Linear Peristaltic Movement
- Preset volume: 1-9999 ml
- Accumulated infusion volume: 1-9999 ml
- Increment: 0.1 ml/h
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Lock function, automatic bolus, drug library, history record, last configuration memory, change rate while operating
- Drip sensor (optional)
- KVO Rate: 0.1 - 5.0 ml/h (selectable)
- Bolus Rate: 0.1 - 1500 ml/h (adjustable)
DRE Product ID 13185
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top