DRE Avanti NXT Veterinary Infusion Pump
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The DRE Avanti NXT provides complete, efficient infusion for your facility.
The DRE Avant NXT is a full-featured infusion pump with a streamlined doorless design for an efficient workflow. Equipped with safety alarm settings and an incorporated anti-bolus system, the DRE Avanti NXT has all of the necessary features to provide comprehensive infusion care in your facility.
For more information on the DRE Avanti NXT Infusion Pump, contact us!
- Full-featured infusion pump operates in various modes:
- Vol/rate mode
- Time mode
- Body weight mode
- Drop rate mode (optional)
- Innovative doorless design allows for a streamlined, efficient workflow.
- Compatible with straight line tubing sets from any manufacturer.
- Calibrate and save up to three different line sets.
- Incorporated anti-bolus system helps to reduce the occurrence of bolus after sudden occlusion release.
- Onboard alarms sound in case of: air bubbles, infusion completion, downstream occlusion, no AC power, low battery and more.
- Mechanism: Peristaltic pump
- Operating Mode: Flow Rate Mode, Drop rate Mode (optional)
- Preset Volume: 1-9999 ml
- Accumulated Infusion Volume: 1-9999 ml
- Flow Rate Range: Basic speed Infusion pump: 1 - 2000 ml/h
- Increment: 0.1 ml/h
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Lock Function: Yes
- KVO Rate: 0.1 - 5.0 ml/h (selectable)
- Bolus Rate: 100 - 1000 ml/h (adjustable)
- Automatic Bolus: Yes
- Drip Sensor: Optional
- Drug Library: Yes
- History Record: Yes
- Last Configuration Memory: Yes
- Change Rate While Operating: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.7 in (L) × 5.5 in (D) × 7.5 in (H)
- Weight: Approximately 1.7 kg
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Waterproof level: IP 21
- Screen: 3.0 in color TFT screen
- Information: Flow Rate and unit, Preset Volume and unit, Accumulated infusion volume and unit, Finish, Downstream Occlusion, Air Bubble, Bed No., AC Power indicator, Battery capacity, Battery charge indicator, IV set, etc.
- Status Indicator: Stop, Run, Bolus, KVO
- Air Bubble, Finish, Downstream Occlusion, No AC Power, Low Battery, Battery Empty, Reminder to operate, Errors, Handle opened Air Bubble Level: 1-3 levels adjustable, turn on/off Occlusion Alarm Pressure Range: 3 levels: 70kPa, 100kPa, 130kPa (±30kPa), Level Low as default
- Temperature: 5 - 40 C for operating, -20 - 55 C for storage
- Air Pressure: 86 - 106 kPa for operating, 50 - 106 kPa for storage
- Humidity: 20 % - 80 % for operating, 10 % - 95 % for storage
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Graduated Cylinder for Avanti NXT
- Dual Pinch Nylon Clamp Pack of 5 (IV Clamp)
DRE Product ID 12714
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top