Double K Challengair 560 Professional Animal Cage and Table Dryer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
- The Most Advanced Grooming Cage Dryer
- 30 Minute Timer
- Protects Animals from Hyperthermia & Hypothermia
- Controls Cage Temperature
- Quietest cage dryer on the market
- 2 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Brushless Motor
- Produces Air Volume of 750 CFM
- Dries Animals Quickly and Safely
- Thermal sensor to prevent overheating
The Challengair 560 is the quietest cage dryer on the market and features a 30 minute safety timer and versatile settings including two air volume and heat adjustments. Air filtration on both air inlets helps keep fan and internal parts clean and the dryer fits most standard veterinary and grooming cages. The Challengair 560 has a two year warranty on parts and labor (excludes filters). Double K has service centers in most states. 30 day, money back satisfaction guarantee (excludes shipping charges).
|Model Name||Model #||Housing Color||Speed Control||Voltage||Amperage||Wattage||Air Volume||Cordset||Ship Weight|
|560 Cage & Table Dryer||1000||Black||Variable Speed||115 v||16 A||1840 Watts||750 CFM||Reg. 14/3||17 lbs|
Double K 2-Year Limited Warranty
Guarantees - The Challengair 560 Dryer is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase. Should any component become inoperative due to defects in materials or workmanship during the two year warranty period, Double K industries will repair the dryer *FREE OF CHARGE subject to some limitations.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Double K (DB) - Ships From Chatsworth, CA
- Double K dryers are made to order. Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when order is placed, but may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Double K Clippers usually ship within 1-3 business days
- Current lead time for Double K 9000 II and 850 dryers is 9 business days until it ships
- Current lead time for Double K 560 dryers is 10 business days until it ships
- Ships Via UPS Ground. Add Transit time using map below:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
This dryer is surprisingly quiet and powerful. Works very well.