Double K ChallengAir 850 Portable Forced Air Dryer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Double K CHALLENGAIR 850 High Velocity Portable Dryer is the most effective and versatile dryer on the market. The CHALLENGAIR 850 has no heating element due to the “flow‑thru” motor configuration. The air is warmed by the operational heat of the motor, which saves electricity and produces heat up to 45 degrees above room temperature.
The high velocity air in concert with the “Air Sweep” nozzle will blow the water from the animals' coat and dry them faster. The CHALLENGAIR 850 Animal Dryer offers great versatility using the assorted nozzles for the desired effect.
- Twist‑on hoses and nozzles included in two year warranty
- Powerful air volume - motors produce up to 248 cfm.
- Sound damping foam lining reduces dryer noise.
- Super Tough Cross Link Polyethylene Dryer Body and virtually indestructible.
- Dryer housing is easy to clean
- Easy to clean filters.
- Airgonomic™ Nozzle System - Sweeps Away Excess Water
- High Velocity Dryer
- No Heating Element, uses flow thru heat from Motor to warm Air
- Two year limited warranty parts and labor.
- Stand models available.
- “XL” model produces 15% more air volume.
- Regular 2 speed or variable (dial control) speed.
|Model Name||Model #||Housing Color||Speed Control||Volt||Amps||Wattage||Motor Air Volume||Cordset||Hose Color||Hose Length||Ship weight|
|850 2-Speed Portable Dryer||850D-P||Blue||2-Speed||115 v||12.98 A||1493 Watts||204 CFM||Reg. 14/3||Black Over Blue||8 ft.||32|
|850 Variable Speed Portable Dryer||850D-PV||Variable Speed|
|850-XL 2-Speed Portable Dryer||850D-PX||2-Speed||17.72 A||2038 Watts||248 CFM|
|850-XL Variable Speed Portable Dryer||850D-PXV||Variable Speed|
|802||2 1/2" Air Diffuser|
|825 - 8||Hose 1 1/2" Black on Blue|
|2079||11/2” Airgonomic™ Nozzle Body|
|2079‑H||Airgonomic™ Nozzle Handle|
|2079‑TSHV||Airgonomic™ Super High Velocity Tip|
|2079-TAS||Airgonomic Air Sweep Nozzle Tip|
|2079‑THV||Airgonomic High Velocity Nozzle Tip|
|859||2 1/2" Standard Cage Adapter|
|877||Quick Tie 7 1/2" Flat|
|894||1 1/2" Hose End for the Cage Adapter & Air Diffuser|
Double K Industries 2-Year Limited Warranty
Guarantees - The Challengair 850 dryer is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase. Should any component become inoperative due to defects in materials or workmanship during the two year warranty period, Double K will repair the dryer *FREE OF CHARGE subject to some limitations.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Double K (DB) - Ships From Chatsworth, CA
- Double K dryers are made to order. Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when order is placed, but may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Double K Clippers usually ship within 1-3 business days
- Current lead time for Double K 9000 II and 850 dryers is 9 business days until it ships
- Current lead time for Double K 560 dryers is 10 business days until it ships
- Ships Via UPS Ground. Add Transit time using map below:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top