Double K #504-HP - Hoof Polishing/Sanding Attachment for 401 Power Clipper
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Double K Hoof Polishing attachment for the 401 Power Clipper is an excellent choice for sanding hooves to a smooth finish. Perfect for prepping the hooves of show horses before applying polish. The handpiece attaches quickly to any Double K cable driven clipper by using the quick detach feature to remove the clipper handpiece from the cable and simply snapping the 504-HP on to the cable. The handpiece chuck (receptacle) opens with a convenient chuck key (included) and easily accepts the shaft of the polishing/sanding wheels. The polishing/sanding wheels are available in grades of fine,medium or coarse. This handpiece can also convert to a leather or silver polishing tool by using the cotton polishing wheel. It is very effective for cleaning and polishing leather and tack, as well as polishing silver embellishments on saddles, bridles, halters, etc.
Handpiece dimensions (without attachments):
- 5-3/16” long
- 1” diameter
- weight 5.85 oz.
Hoof sanding/polishing wheel grits:
- Fine – 584-A
- Medium -584-B
- Coarse – 584-C
- Leather/Silver -cotton polishing wheel: #585
Please Specify which Wheel Polishing wheel when ordering
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Double K (DB) - Ships From Chatsworth, CA
- Double K dryers are made to order. Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when order is placed, but may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Double K Clippers usually ship within 1-3 business days
- Current lead time for Double K 9000 II and 850 dryers is 9 business days until it ships
- Current lead time for Double K 560 dryers is 10 business days until it ships
- Ships Via UPS Ground. Add Transit time using map below:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top