Double K ChallengAir 2000XL Forced Air Dryer for Groomers
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The 2000XL produces more air volume than other similar dryers - produces more air due to the aerodynamic housing design and a smooth hose lining (fewer ridges inside the hose) which reduces resistance when air travels through the hose, thereby increasing the air volume.
- New Airgonomic Nozzle System included
- Dries effectively, quickly and safely.
- Leaves coats full and lustrous.
- High velocity penetrates undercoats.
- Great for the clinic, grooming shop or shows.
- Unique “Air Sweep” Nozzle pushes water from the coat.
- Dries quieter than other forced air dryers
- Includes 6 Versatile attachments
- Durable virtually indestructible polyethylene housing
- Available in Variable speed, 2 speed, and Single Speed models
- 2 Year Warranty that includes hoses and nozzles
Airgonomic Nozzle System has nozzle tips that securely snap‑on to nozzle. The Airgonomic nozzle and tips are designed for easy switching with cool‑to‑the‑touch design. All nozzles are covered by the limited two year warranty.
Included are 6 versatile attachments for any drying need. Comes with the unique “air sweep nozzle” for pushing water from the animal's coat.
Less noise - the Challengair 2000XL is built with polyethylene housing making it significantly quieter than other forced air dryers built with aluminum or metal housings. The dryer is also designed so the motor is acoustically isolated from the housing with “iso‑dampeners” mounted between the motor and housing.
More durable - The housing is virtually indestructible and will not rust, dent or crack as metal housings can. It will retain its beauty much longer than metal dryers.
The Variable Speed Model allows for complete control of the air volume and velocity: You get full high speed down to a very low speed, and everything in between. The dial control means more flexibility in grooming with the ability to cater the air flow to the animal and your grooming needs. Choose full power for large full coated animals, moderate speeds for ears and drying sensitive areas or medium coated breeds and low air volume for small animals, cats or young/sensitive animals.
IMPORTANT: Do not use variable control with a power inverter system.
|Model Name||Model #||Housing Color||Speed Control||Volt||Amps||Horse Power||Wattage||Hertz||Motor Air Volume||Cordset||Hose Color||Hose Length||Ship weight|
|2000XL 2-Speed Forced Air Dryer||29BK||Black||2-Speed||115v||9.4 A||3 HP||1081||60 Hz||124 CFM||Reg. 14/3||Black over Blue||6 ft.||18|
|2000XL Variable Speed Forced Air Dryer||29BKV||Variable Speed|
|2000XL Single Speed Forced Air Dryer||29BKS||Single Speed|
|2079||1 1/2” AirGoNomic Nozzle Body|
|825-6, 8, 10, 12, or 15||Hose 1 1/2” Black on Blue|
|2079-TAS||Airgonomic™ Air Sweep Nozzle Tip|
|2079‑THV||Airgonomic™ Hi‑Velocity Nozzle Tip|
|2079-TSHV||Airgonomic™ Super Hi‑Velocity Nozzle Tip|
|894||Hose End Black 1 1/2” Screw-On|
|2036||Hose to Dryer 1 1/2” Locking Adapter|
2-year limited Warranty
Guarantees - The Challengair 2000 Series is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase. Should any component become inoperative due to defects in materials or workmanship during the two year warranty period, Double K will repair the dryer *FREE OF CHARGE subject to some limitations.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Double K (DB) - Ships From Chatsworth, CA
- Double K dryers are made to order. Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when order is placed, but may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Double K Clippers usually ship within 1-3 business days
- Current lead time for Double K 9000 II and 850 dryers is 9 business days until it ships
- Current lead time for Double K 560 dryers is 10 business days until it ships
- Ships Via UPS Ground. Add Transit time using map below:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top