Dogtra Pathfinder TRX Extra Collar
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
For use with the Dogtra Pathfinder GPS System. The Dogtra Pathfinder TRX collar allows you to track your dog, but does not include e-collar functionality.
The Pathfinder TRX brings advanced GPS tracking technology right to your smartphone. Built for hunting competition and events, the Dogtra Pathfinder TRX provides the most accurate and responsive way to track your dogs!
Designed to meet Dogtra's industry leading quality standard, the Pathfinder TRX is built to withstand any outdoor surroundings for working, hunting, and competitive situations and is approved for UKC Events.
- 9-Mile Range
- 3-5 Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- 2-second Update Rate
- Fully Waterproof
- No Stimulation
- Approved for UKC Events
- Available in 4 strap color options (Black, Orange, Green, or Blue)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
- What is the pager function and how is it used?
- Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
- What is the rheostat dial?
- How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
- Are Dogtra receivers and transmitters waterproof?
Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
Dogs with soft to medium dispositions can be trained with the low to medium power units (iQ, ARC, SureStim M, 300M, 280NCP). For dogs with a high prey drive and/or a high pain threshold, we recommend a low to high power unit such as the EDGE, 1900 Field Star series, 1800 Series, Surestim H, 2300 Advance, 3500 Super-X, or the 2500TB Series.
*Note: It is always recommended to have a unit that has some power reserve for critical training situations and also for when dogs matures and/or adjusts to low stimulation.
What is the pager function and how is it used?
This feature offers a non-electrical form of stimulation that can be used as an attention-getter for very mild-mannered dogs. Available on most units. Please see our Dogtra Compairson Guide for specific model information
Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
Currently, only the following models can be converted into Two Dog Systems:
- iQ Plus and iQ Cliq
- SureStim H and SureStim M
What is the Rheostat Dial?
Dogtra has designed a patented rheostat intensity control, providing precision over the levels of stimulation that can be selected on the transmitter. A rheostat is like a volume control on a radio. The more you advance the control the more the intensity increases. This is available on all Dogtra training collars.
Are Dogtra receivers (unit fastened around the dog's neck) and transmitters waterproof?
All Dogtra Receivers are100% waterproof. All Dogtra Transmitters are waterproof, except the Dogtra ARC and IQ models which have Water Resistant transmitters.
How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
The batteries in the units have an average standby life of 34-hours. With moderate nick, constant or pager use, battery life will decrease to approximately 20 hours. If the unit will be stored unused for an extended period of time, we recommend fully charging the batteries every 2 months to maintain the batteries.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.