Dogtra E-Collar ARC 3/4 Mile Dog Training Collar - Expandable
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Dogtra ARC ("Advanced Receiver Concept") is Dogtra's NEWEST remote Trainer.
It features a newly designed low profile receiver collar is ergonomically curved to the shape of your dog’s neck allowing it to fit better while maintaining consistent contact.The handheld transmitter was redesigned with a checkered ridges to allow a firmer grip. The ARC is a 3/4 Mile low to medium output e-collar designed for breeds over 12 lbs with mild to medium temperaments.
Train 2 dogs with one transmitter by expanding to a 2-dog system with the Dogtra ARC-ADD-RX Additional Collar.
- Versatile and Precise Stimulation - A top mounted rheostat dial adjusts the stimulation level (0-127) giving a precise level of control to fit any dog's personality.
- Ergonomic Design - Receiver Collar shaped to better fit your dog's neck and maintain consistent contact.
- Covers a Great Range - With up to a 3/4 mile signal
- Multiple Training Options - Gives even more options for training situations. Pager (P) vibrates collar as a warning, Nick (N) button provides instantaneous correction, and a Continuous (C) button provides correction as long as it is held down.
- Rechargeable and Replaceable Batteries Included - Lithium Ion provides great battery life with a 3 bar LED battery indicator. Also includes a splitter cable to charge both collar and transmitter together
- Rapid Recharge - Go from zero to full in just 2 hours.
- Use in Wet and/or Rainy Conditions - 100% waterproof and submersible collar/receiver and transmitter
- Use in Dark and Low Light Conditions - A back lit LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation in any lighting condition.
See the video below to learn more about the Dogtra ARC from our friends at Dogtra UK.
Transmitter (Remote) Details
- Nick (momentary), Continuous, and Pager (vibration only) functions
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Quick Charge batteries are user-replaceable
- Rheostat dial allows smooth transition of 127 stimulation levels
- LCD screen shows battery level and stimulation level
- 100% Waterproof and submersible
- Features both static stimulation and non-stimulating vibration functions
- Internal antenna system
- Rugged molded case
- Waterproof and submersible
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Quick Charge batteries are user-replaceable
- Built-in 3 color LED battery charge indicator
- Dimensions: Receiver - 3.5" x 1.7" x 0.89", Collar - 1" wide, fits up to a 26" neck
- Weight: 5.6 ounces with black collar strap
Dogtra Comprehensive 2-Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime
The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first two years there is complete coverage for Part and Labor. Accessories such as charges, splitter cables, antennas, straps, and batteries have a one-year warranty. After the second year, the Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all parts except accessories. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of the work required. Limited Lifetime Warranty will only expire 5 years from date a model is discontinued in production by Dogtra.
- 1 x Waterproof Transmitter
- 1 x Waterproof Adjustable E-Collar Receiver
- Adjustable 1" black collar strap with square roller buckle and metal keeper
- Metal Belt Clip
- Test Light
- User Replaceable, rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
- Splitter cable (to charge receiver and transmitter at the same time)
- Owner's manual
Dogtra E-Collar Model Comparison Guide
|Model||iQ Plus||IQ Cliq||300M Element||280NCP Platinum||ARC||1900NCP Field Star||2300NCP Advance||3500NCP Super-X||2500TB Training & Beeper||EDGE|
|Expandable||Additional Collar||Additional Collar||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Additional Collar||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Additional Collar|
|Multi Dog Model/Collar||IQ-PLUS-RX||IQ-CLIQ-RX||302M||282NCP||ARC-ADD-RX||1902NCP||2302NCP||3502NCP||2502TB||EDGE-RX|
|Dog Size||10 lb+||10 lb+||15 lb+||15 lb+||1 2 lb+||15 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+|
|Max Range (Line of Sight)||400 Yards||100 Yards||1/2 Mile||1/2 Mile||3/4 Mile||1/2 Mile||3/4 Mile||1 Mile||1 Mile, 400 Yard Beeper||1 Mile|
|Batteries||Rechargeable Lithium||Coin Lithium Batteries||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Ni-Cad||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium|
|Quick Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||No||No||No||2 Hour Rapid Charge||No||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge|
|Stimulation Types||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Pulsating Nick, Consistant, Distinct Click||Nick, Constant, Beeper||Nick, Constant, Vibration||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Beeper||Nick, Constant, Tone (pager)|
|Levels of Stimulation||Levels 0-100||Levels 0-100||Levels 0-100||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127|
|Waterproof||100%||100%||100%||100%||Waterproof receiver; water resistant transmitter||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
|Neck Size||Up to 22"||6-28"||5-29"||up to 28"||up to 26"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||Up to 23"|
|Overview||Great for dogs of a variety of sizes. Small, yet powerful e-collar, built for dogs 10 pounds and up, and is a terrific choice for dogs with mild temperaments.||Clicker helps shape your dog’s basic obedience. Paired with an e-collar to curb unwanted behaviors. LOW to MEDIUM Power. Conductive plastic contact points.||100% Waterproof. Designed for mild mannered dogs that do not require a high level of stimulation. LOW to MEDIUM Power||Blue LCD screen; Gentle enough for even the most mild mannered dogs; All the features of Dogtra’s pro-line collars;||Designed for medium to mild temperament dogs, MEDIUM to HIGH Power||Powerful entry level pet training, K-9 or sporting dog unit for mild mannered or stubborn dogs; Blue LCD Display||Multipurpose e-collar for mild mannered or stubborn dogs. It's designed for advanced level pet training, competition field work or any type of hunting ; Blue LCD Display||Designed for X-treme training conditions, a professional grade, long-range e-collar...; Blue LCD Display||Designed for the upland hunter||Expandable to 4 Dogs with additional collars; Blue LCD Display|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
- What is the pager function and how is it used?
- Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
- What is the rheostat dial?
- How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
- Are Dogtra receivers and transmitters waterproof?
Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
Dogs with soft to medium dispositions can be trained with the low to medium power units (iQ, ARC, SureStim M, 300M, 280NCP). For dogs with a high prey drive and/or a high pain threshold, we recommend a low to high power unit such as the EDGE, 1900 Field Star series, 1800 Series, Surestim H, 2300 Advance, 3500 Super-X, or the 2500TB Series.
*Note: It is always recommended to have a unit that has some power reserve for critical training situations and also for when dogs matures and/or adjusts to low stimulation.
What is the pager function and how is it used?
This feature offers a non-electrical form of stimulation that can be used as an attention-getter for very mild-mannered dogs. Available on most units. Please see our Dogtra Compairson Guide for specific model information
Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
Currently, only the following models can be converted into Two Dog Systems:
- iQ Plus and iQ Cliq
- SureStim H and SureStim M
What is the Rheostat Dial?
Dogtra has designed a patented rheostat intensity control, providing precision over the levels of stimulation that can be selected on the transmitter. A rheostat is like a volume control on a radio. The more you advance the control the more the intensity increases. This is available on all Dogtra training collars.
Are Dogtra receivers (unit fastened around the dog's neck) and transmitters waterproof?
All Dogtra Receivers are100% waterproof. All Dogtra Transmitters are waterproof, except the Dogtra ARC and IQ models which have Water Resistant transmitters.
How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
The batteries in the units have an average standby life of 34-hours. With moderate nick, constant or pager use, battery life will decrease to approximately 20 hours. If the unit will be stored unused for an extended period of time, we recommend fully charging the batteries every 2 months to maintain the batteries.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.