Dogtra E-Collar 200C 1-Dog System
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Dogtra 200C is a simple and straightforward trainer with intuitive one handed controls. The ultra-compact receiver/collar is designed for dogs as small as 10 pounds.
The Rheostat dial on the 200C gradually increases stimulation for precision control and offers low to medium power, with a 1/2 mile range, and fully waterproof design.
Key Features include:
- 1-Handed Operation
- Reduced Sized Receiver for dogs as small as 10 lbs
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Fully Waterproof
- ½ Mile Range
- Precise Stimulation Levels from 0-100
- Nick and Constant Stimulation
- Water Excelling Enhanced Contact Points
- 3/4" x 28" Black Collar Strap
- Rechargeable Li-PO Batteries
- 2" Antenna
- 5/8" Contact Points
- Black Lanyard
- Rubber Caps
- Wall Charger Splitter Cable
Dogtra E-Collar Model Comparison Guide
|Model||iQ Plus||IQ Cliq||300M Element||280NCP Platinum||ARC||1900NCP Field Star||2300NCP Advance||3500NCP Super-X||2500TB Training & Beeper||EDGE|
|Expandable||Additional Collar||Additional Collar||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Additional Collar||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Additional Collar|
|Multi Dog Model/Collar||IQ-PLUS-RX||IQ-CLIQ-RX||302M||282NCP||ARC-ADD-RX||1902NCP||2302NCP||3502NCP||2502TB||EDGE-RX|
|Dog Size||10 lb+||10 lb+||15 lb+||15 lb+||1 2 lb+||15 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+|
|Max Range (Line of Sight)||400 Yards||100 Yards||1/2 Mile||1/2 Mile||3/4 Mile||1/2 Mile||3/4 Mile||1 Mile||1 Mile, 400 Yard Beeper||1 Mile|
|Batteries||Rechargeable Lithium||Coin Lithium Batteries||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Ni-Cad||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium|
|Quick Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||No||No||No||2 Hour Rapid Charge||No||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge|
|Stimulation Types||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Pulsating Nick, Consistant, Distinct Click||Nick, Constant, Beeper||Nick, Constant, Vibration||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Beeper||Nick, Constant, Tone (pager)|
|Levels of Stimulation||Levels 0-100||Levels 0-100||Levels 0-100||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127|
|Waterproof||100%||100%||100%||100%||Waterproof receiver; water resistant transmitter||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
|Neck Size||Up to 22"||6-28"||5-29"||up to 28"||up to 26"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||Up to 23"|
|Overview||Great for dogs of a variety of sizes. Small, yet powerful e-collar, built for dogs 10 pounds and up, and is a terrific choice for dogs with mild temperaments.||Clicker helps shape your dog’s basic obedience. Paired with an e-collar to curb unwanted behaviors. LOW to MEDIUM Power. Conductive plastic contact points.||100% Waterproof. Designed for mild mannered dogs that do not require a high level of stimulation. LOW to MEDIUM Power||Blue LCD screen; Gentle enough for even the most mild mannered dogs; All the features of Dogtra’s pro-line collars;||Designed for medium to mild temperament dogs, MEDIUM to HIGH Power||Powerful entry level pet training, K-9 or sporting dog unit for mild mannered or stubborn dogs; Blue LCD Display||Multipurpose e-collar for mild mannered or stubborn dogs. It's designed for advanced level pet training, competition field work or any type of hunting ; Blue LCD Display||Designed for X-treme training conditions, a professional grade, long-range e-collar...; Blue LCD Display||Designed for the upland hunter||Expandable to 4 Dogs with additional collars; Blue LCD Display|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
- What is the pager function and how is it used?
- Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
- What is the rheostat dial?
- How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
- Are Dogtra receivers and transmitters waterproof?
Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
Dogs with soft to medium dispositions can be trained with the low to medium power units (iQ, ARC, SureStim M, 300M, 280NCP). For dogs with a high prey drive and/or a high pain threshold, we recommend a low to high power unit such as the EDGE, 1900 Field Star series, 1800 Series, Surestim H, 2300 Advance, 3500 Super-X, or the 2500TB Series.
*Note: It is always recommended to have a unit that has some power reserve for critical training situations and also for when dogs matures and/or adjusts to low stimulation.
What is the pager function and how is it used?
This feature offers a non-electrical form of stimulation that can be used as an attention-getter for very mild-mannered dogs. Available on most units. Please see our Dogtra Compairson Guide for specific model information
Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
Currently, only the following models can be converted into Two Dog Systems:
- iQ Plus and iQ Cliq
- SureStim H and SureStim M
What is the Rheostat Dial?
Dogtra has designed a patented rheostat intensity control, providing precision over the levels of stimulation that can be selected on the transmitter. A rheostat is like a volume control on a radio. The more you advance the control the more the intensity increases. This is available on all Dogtra training collars.
Are Dogtra receivers (unit fastened around the dog's neck) and transmitters waterproof?
All Dogtra Receivers are100% waterproof. All Dogtra Transmitters are waterproof, except the Dogtra ARC and IQ models which have Water Resistant transmitters.
How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
The batteries in the units have an average standby life of 34-hours. With moderate nick, constant or pager use, battery life will decrease to approximately 20 hours. If the unit will be stored unused for an extended period of time, we recommend fully charging the batteries every 2 months to maintain the batteries.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.