Dogtra E-Collar 1900S Black Edition 1-Mile 1-Dog Training Collar
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Dogtra 1900S Black Edition is the 1-mile edition of the popular Dogtra 1900S e-collar, which was already known for its versatility and durability. Along with the added range, the 1900S Black edition comes with a premium black matte finish and blue LED lights for enhanced tactical fit and better aesthetics
The Dogtra 1900S Black Edition is one of the most advanced and well-rounded e-collars on the market. The system is 100% waterproof, verified for IPX9K grade, the highest heat and water proof level.
The transmitter has an illuminating LCD screen, and covers a full 1-mile range so you can train and hunt in even the harshest elements with more covered distance. It is a powerfully designed collar for military/police K-9 and sport/hunting dogs over 20 lb where high output stimulation is required. It also includes a non-stimulating High Performance Pager. In addition, 2-hour rapid charge batteries to get you up and running in the shortest amount of time possible. This rugged e-collar will last many years under even the harshest of conditions.
The 1900S BLACK EDITION is a 1-Dog system only.
- Versatile and Precise Stimulation - A top mounted rheostat dial adjusts the stimulation level (0-127) giving a precise level of control.
- Masterful Design - Slim design receiver collar ergonomically shaped to your dog's neck and checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- Covers a Great Distance - With up to a 1 mile range
- Multiple Training Options - Gives even more options for training situations. Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager (P) vibrates collar as a warning, Nick (N) button provides instantaneous correction, and a Continuous (C) button provides correction as long as it is held down.
- Rechargeable and Replaceable Batteries Included - Ni-Cad provides solid battery life with a 3 bar LED battery indicator and 2-Hour Rapid Charging capability. Also includes a splitter cable to charge both collar and transmitter together
- Black Matte finish - with Blue LED lights for enhanced tactical fit and better aesthetics
- Use in Wet and/or Rainy Conditions - 100% waterproof and submersible collar/receiver and transmitter
- Use in Dark and Low Light Conditions - A back lit LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation in any lighting condition.
Transmitter (Remote) Details
- Nick (momentary), Continuous, and Pager (vibration only) functions
- Rechargeable with user replaceable batteries
- Low battery indicator light
- Rheostat dial allows smooth transition to higher or lower stim levels
- LCD screen shows battery level and stim level
- Includes lanyard and belt clip
- 100% Waterproof and submersible
- Color: Matte Black
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 1.8" x 1.2"
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- 100% Waterproof and submersible with IPX9K certification
- Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries are user-replaceable
- Built-in 3 color LED battery charge indicator
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Receiver - 2.75" x 1.63" x 1.25", Collar - 3/4" wide, fits up to a 29" neck
- Weight: 8 ounces with black collar strap
The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first year there is complete coverage for Part and Labor. Accessories such as charges, splitter cables, antennas, straps, and batteries have a one-year warranty.
- 1 x Waterproof Transmitter
- 1 x Waterproof Adjustable E-Collar Receiver
- 1 x Set of 5/8" Contact Points
- Adjustable 3/4" black collar strap with square roller buckle and metal keeper
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Belt Clip #4
- Test Light
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries, User Replaceable
- Battery charger (110v/220v/240v)
- Splitter cable (to charge receiver and transmitter at the same time)
- Owner's manual
Dogtra E-Collar Model Comparison Guide
|Model||IQ Cliq||ARC||1900S||1900S Black Edition||1900S HandsFree||2700T&B Training & Beeper||2300NCP Advance||3500NCP Super-X||EDGE|
|Expandable||Additional Collar||Additional Collar||Separate 2-Dog Model||No||No||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Separate 2-Dog Model||Additional Collar|
|Multi Dog Model/Collar||IQ-CLIQ-RX||ARC-ADD-RX||1902S||N/A||N/A||2702T&B||2300RX Additional Collar||3502NCP||EDGE-RX|
|Dog Size||10 lb+||12 lb+||35 lb+||35 lb +||35 lb +||35 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+||20 lb+|
|Max Range (Line of Sight)||100 Yards||3/4 Mile||3/4 Mile||1 Mile||3/4 Mile||1 Mile||3/4 Mile||1 Mile||1 Mile|
|Batteries||Coin Lithium Batteries||Rechargeable Ni-Cad||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium||Rechargeable Lithium|
|Quick Charge||No||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge||2 Hour Rapid Charge|
|Stimulation Types||Pulsating Nick, Consistant, Distinct Click||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Beeper, Vibrate (Pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Vibrate (pager)||Nick, Constant, Tone (pager)|
|Levels of Stimulation||Levels 0-100||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127||"Rheostat" Intensity Levels 0-127|
|Waterproof||100%||Waterproof receiver; water resistant transmitter||100%||100% (IPX9K Certified)||100% (IPX9K Certified)||100%||100% (IPX9K Certified)||100%||100%|
|Neck Size||6-28"||up to 26"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||5-29"||Up to 23"|
|Overview||Clicker helps shape your dog’s basic obedience. Paired with an e-collar to curb unwanted behaviors. LOW to MEDIUM Power. Conductive plastic contact points.||Designed for medium to mild temperament dogs, MEDIUM to HIGH Power||Powerful entry level pet training, K-9 or sporting dog unit for mild mannered or stubborn dogs; Blue LCD Display||Powerful Professional level pet training, K-9 or sporting dog unit for mild mannered or stubborn dogs; Blue LCD Display||Hands Free Powerful Professional level pet training, K-9 or sporting dog unit for mild mannered or stubborn dogs; Blue LCD Display||Designed for the upland hunter||Multipurpose e-collar for mild mannered or stubborn dogs. It's designed for advanced level pet training, competition field work or any type of hunting ; Blue LCD Display||Designed for X-treme training conditions, a professional grade, long-range e-collar...; Blue LCD Display||Expandable to 4 Dogs with additional collars; Blue LCD Display|
|Warranty||1 Year||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||1 Year||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime||Full 2 Year, Limited Lifetime|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
- What is the pager function and how is it used?
- Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
- What is the rheostat dial?
- How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
- Are Dogtra receivers and transmitters waterproof?
Which Dogtra collar is the best one for my dog?
Dogs with soft to medium dispositions can be trained with the low to medium power units (iQ, ARC, SureStim M, 300M, 280NCP). For dogs with a high prey drive and/or a high pain threshold, we recommend a low to high power unit such as the EDGE, 1900 Field Star series, 1800 Series, Surestim H, 2300 Advance, 3500 Super-X, or the 2500TB Series.
*Note: It is always recommended to have a unit that has some power reserve for critical training situations and also for when dogs matures and/or adjusts to low stimulation.
What is the pager function and how is it used?
This feature offers a non-electrical form of stimulation that can be used as an attention-getter for very mild-mannered dogs. Available on most units. Please see our Dogtra Compairson Guide for specific model information
Can a Single Dog Unit be changed into a Two Dog Unit?
Currently, only the following models can be converted into Two Dog Systems:
- iQ Plus and iQ Cliq
- SureStim H and SureStim M
What is the Rheostat Dial?
Dogtra has designed a patented rheostat intensity control, providing precision over the levels of stimulation that can be selected on the transmitter. A rheostat is like a volume control on a radio. The more you advance the control the more the intensity increases. This is available on all Dogtra training collars.
Are Dogtra receivers (unit fastened around the dog's neck) and transmitters waterproof?
All Dogtra Receivers are100% waterproof. All Dogtra Transmitters are waterproof, except the Dogtra ARC and IQ models which have Water Resistant transmitters.
How long will the batteries last on a full charge?
The batteries in the units have an average standby life of 34-hours. With moderate nick, constant or pager use, battery life will decrease to approximately 20 hours. If the unit will be stored unused for an extended period of time, we recommend fully charging the batteries every 2 months to maintain the batteries.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top