Dean & Tyler Scratch Suit - Jacket & Pants
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Dean & Tyler Scratch Suit is a combination of the DT Scratch Jacket and Pants.
Dean & Tyler Scratch Jacket has one long sleeve that can be attached to either the right or left short sleeve. The jacket is made of neoprene nylon, and closes with a zipper and three Velcro straps. Please note, the scratch jacket does not offer bite protection, only scratch protection.
Dean & Tyler Pants are made of neoprene nylon and offer the handler protection from scratches. The suspenders are adjustable and connect to the font bib with two metal snap clasps. Zippers on the lower leg allow handlers to remove the pants while in footwear. Please note, scratch pants should not be used for bite work on the legs; you will need a leg protector or a full bite
suit for such training.
*Note: Dean & Tyler Bite Sleeve is sold separately.
Scratch Pants Sizing chart
|Size||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)||Leg Inside (inches)||Leg Outside (inches)||Weight (inches)|
|Medium||34||38||30||42||143 - 176|
|Large||36||40||30||42||165 - 198|
|X-Large||38||42||30||42||167 - 220|
|XX-Large||40||44||30||42||220 - 265|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.