D.E. Systems TC1 Border Patrol: GPS Containment System, Remote Trainer and Short-Range Tracking Unit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The new Border Patrol TC1 is a revolutionary Patented GPS-enabled pet containment e-Fence system with FenceView Tracking and remote trainer capabilities all in one unit. Now dog owners can train and contain their dogs with the D.E. Systems Border Patrol TC1. It is completely portable and easy to set up anywhere with a GPS signal. This enables the unit to be used at home and taken to the field and on family trips to provide an easy to use containment area for dogs that weigh over 35 pounds.
The containment area can have a radius of 15 yards to 800 yards from the Fence Center and can consist of a Safe Zone, Warning Zone, and Stimulation Zone. Warning Zone notifications include Vibration only, Audible Beep only, Vibration with delayed stimulation (V+S), or Audible Beep with delayed stimulation (B+S). Fifty levels of intensity are available in the Stimulation Zone. Different levels of stimulation and vibration and audible beeps can be used to keep your dog within the different boundary zones. In the e-Fence mode, FenceView Tracking capability (up to 2 miles line-of-sight) gives direction and distance of your dog from the Fence Center and updates the status of the Collar Unit (Warning, Stimulation, Out of Boundary, etc.).
If your dog ever leaves the containment area, the exclusive Welcome Home feature allows your dog to return to the Safe Zone without being corrected. Once the e-Fence is activated, the Handheld Unit does not need to be ON for the e-Fence to operate. The Border Patrol TC1 can also store up to 5 Waypoints including the automatically saved Fence Center.
In addition, the Border Patrol TC1 is a fully functional remote training system. This system has a 2 mile range (line of sight) and 50 intensity levels of Momentary "Nick" and Continuous Stimulation. Jump Stimulation, Rise Stimulation, and Vibration are also available at your fingertips.
The Border Patrol TC1 is a fully rechargeable system (Li-Ion batteries). The Collar Unit is waterproof and the Handheld Unit is water-resistant. This system is expandable to a 5-dog unit with TC1 Add-On units (sold separately).
GPS e-Fence Mode Features:
FenceView Tracking and Status with Active e-Fence Features:
Training Mode Features:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.