Dakota 283 Kennebec Jet Stream Airline Kennel - Airline Approved Dog Crate Kennel
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Jet Stream Airline Kennel is the original Dakota 283 Kennebec Kennel, but includes everything you need to fly with your dog.
The Jet Stream Kennel is everything you love about the original tough and long lasting Dakota 283 Kennebec Kennel, but also includes nylon airline straps and live animal labels added. Allowing you to have an airline approved* travel kennel with all the same benefits and features as the Kennbec Kennel.
The kennel It is created by roto molding one solid piece to hold up on all the adventures you and your dogs take. This is the same process used for molding heavy duty military crate and cargo containers. The walls are tough and rugged to absorb impact while the corners remain virtually impervious to crushing, cracking and other damage. If you care about the safety and comfort of your pets, get a Kennebec Kennel today.
*Always check with your airline first to see if your kennels meet their requirements. NOT IATA CR-82 Compliant
- Easy-Grip Handle
- Single-Piece, Roto Mold Military-Strength Construction
- Keyed Paddle Latching Door
- Large Ventilation Holes
- 8 per side in upper section of kennel – 16 total
- Easy-to-Clean Drain Hole
- Recess for Crate Stacking (Kit Sold Separately)
- Nylon Airline straps for lifting & Live Animal Labels included
- Airline Approved* - Meets Airline recommendations for air shipment
- Molded and assembled in the USA.
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Dimensions and Specifications:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top