D.T. Systems Super PRO Remote Dummy Launching System RDL1209
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The latest in Remote Dummy Launching - making retriever training easier and more productive!
Introducing the latest development in the world of dog training and retriever training technology - the New Super Pro Remote Dummy Launcher, by D.T. Systems!
Through extensive field research, with feedback from our top Pro retriever Trainers and working retriever owners all around the country, D.T. Systems has created a remote training aid that will make retriever training easier, more productive, and result in a more well rounded working dog in the field, on hunt tests, and in trials.
The new RDL1209 incorporates D.T.'s Super Pro hand-held Dummy Launcher unit (a long-standing leader in the field) and pairs it with a small, compact, portable, and lightweight remote launching system. Now trainers have the ability to launch dummies from a remote location from up to 1,200 yards away!
The system will handle up to 16 launchers programmable to one hand-held transmitter - perfect for setting up blind retrieves, multiple retrieves, or setting a course for hunt tests or field trials!
The aluminum frame and compact folding design aid in the lightweight design (less than 7 lbs per complete unit). And the portability is amazing for super ease of use in the field.
The remote unit features a red blinking on/off LED indicator light as well as a locator/beeper to aid in finding a unit in the field or to help as a training aid.
It operates with the same .22 caliber blank firing method as the hand-held version that has become famous. And the RDL1209 utilizes many of the same patented features that have made DT’s Super Pro Remote Dummy Launcher a long-time winner....Dual port Exhaust for maximum range and reduced recoil with any given load, Solid Aluminum and Stainless steel construction, self-contained firing pin mechanism for long life, and convenient shell loading and extraction system.
The RDL1209 offers the launching device, one white launcher dummy, the folding aluminum base/launcher mount, and all of the electronics (hand-held and receiver) that you need to operate one launcher.
Need additional remote launchers? Check out the RDL1205. Already have a hand-held launcher, but want the benefits of this new remote option? Check out the RDL1202. There's a solution for everyone!
If you have been looking for a compact, lightweight, and portable REMOTE retriever training aid, look no further than the DT Systems Super Pro Remote Dummy Launcher. The result of over 30 years of experience researching, producing, and field testing the best E-collars and dog training products in the business.
D.T. Systems...Dog Tested...Dog Tough...Since 1983.
- Remotely launch dummies from any training area, field, woods, or water
- Remote Dummy Launcher is programmable to include up to 16 units (for multiple launch set-ups)
- Set the Super Pro Remote Dummy Launcher up where you want, and launch from any location (up to 1,200 yards away)
- Launcher uses .22 blank power loads
- 3 different power levels for desired launch distances (Green=50 yards, Yellow=75 yards, Red=100 yards)
- Remote Transmitter can control up to 16 different launchers at one time
- Add-On remote launchers are easy to program to transmitter
- Safe-T-Ratchet Cocking Mechanism to help prevent misfires while cocking unit
- Compact, lightweight, portable design (weighs around 8 lbs total)
- Rugged and durable construction (made from Aluminum and Stainless Steel) for years of trouble free use
- Unit includes a beeper for easy location in the field, and as a location indicator prior to launch
- Easily adjustable launch angle from 0 degrees to 75 degrees
- Transmitter (Remote) has Cross-compatibility with D.T Bird Launchers
- White canvas dummy
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top