Dakota 283 Dine N Dash
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Dine N Dash
- Pet food and watering container
- 2.5 gallon water capacity
- Holds a half gallon of food
- Food is held in special, recessed cavity so it never gets wet
- Large 8" twist lid seals in food
- Rubber plug conveniently stores in the bottom while unit is in use
- Weatherproof and crush resistant
- Great for trips, hunting, vacations, or as a regular food and watering bowl
- Made with BPA-free and FDA approved polyethylene
- Made in the USA
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
The Dakota 283 Dine N Dash is an excellent way to keep your pets food stores mobile. Designed with hunters in mind, this unit holds up to 2.5 gallons of water and half a gallon (~8 cups) of dry food, all at once. Even a few dogs will be well off for a day of hunting or a weekend camping trip. The Dine N Dash is designed with a large 8 inch twist list which seals in dry or wet food. The rest of the unit is hollow, holding up to 2 and a half gallons of water. To use the unit, simply lift up the handle end and remove the rubber plug. There's a small recess to store the plug on the bottom, so when you lay it down, your dog won't chew it. Once the Dine N Dash is laid down with the plug removed, the bowl area will fill with water. When the dog starts drinking, water will constantly backfill to ensure they don't run out. When it's time to go, just tilt the unit up to return left over water inside and push the plug back in place. It's great for trips to the woods, field, vacation or even just as a regular food and water station at home. The Dine N Dash is designed with the same process as military cargo cases and industrial tanks so it is tough. Toss it in the back of the truck without a care it will crack or break. The Polyethylene is not only strong but safe. Our PE is BPA-free and FDA approved for contact with edibles. The Dine N Dash is the ultimate mobile pet bistro.
|Dimensions and Weight||23"L x 13"W x 6"H - 5 lbs|
|Color Swatches as seen in direct sunlight|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts and service (see instruction manual for complete warranty information)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.